四年级英语小笑话带翻译
学习啦在线学习网四年级英语小笑话带翻译
学习啦在线学习网 笑话是一种用来逗笑取乐的文体。笑话,不仅能让同学们在日常生活和学习中不时地会心一笑,还能从中学习到不少的英语知识。下面是学习啦小编带来的四年级英语小笑话带翻译,欢迎欣赏!
四年级英语小笑话带翻译篇1
Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but gotcompletely lost.
两个城市里的老兄在一条乡间小道上开车迷了路。
Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him ifhe knew the way back to the city.
他们把车停靠一位老农夫旁边,问他知不知道回城里的路。
学习啦在线学习网 "Nope. Can't say that I do," replied the old hayseed.
“不,我不知道,”老农夫答道。
"Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?"
学习啦在线学习网 “那你知道回到主要公路要怎么走吗?
"Nope. Don't know that, either. "
“不,我也不知道。”
学习啦在线学习网 "Well, you sure don't know much, do you?"
"喔,你好像不太熟悉这里的路况,是吗?""Could be. . . but I ain't lost, neither."
学习啦在线学习网 “可以这么说,……可是我也不会迷路。”
四年级英语小笑话带翻译篇2
Every morning on his way to work, a business manpassed a house where he saw a woman beating herlooy on the head with a loaf of bread.
学习啦在线学习网 每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都会经过一户人家,他总是看见一个女人用一条面包打她儿子的头部。
But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.
学习啦在线学习网 但今天却比较特别,他发现她正用一块巧克力蛋糕打他的头。
Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answered.
他忍不住好奇,便按了那户人家的门铃。女人听了铃声,出来开门。
学习啦在线学习网 "Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "
“这位太太,每天经过这里我都忍不住会注意到你用一条面包打你儿子……”
学习啦在线学习网 "That's true ."
学习啦在线学习网 "那倒是不假……"
"And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.
"可是今天我却看见你用一块巧克力蛋糕打他。"
“Well, today's his birthday. ”
“今天是他生日嘛。”
四年级英语小笑话带翻译篇3
When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbellof the suburban home,
当挨家挨户兜售东西的推销员按了一幢郊区房子的门铃后,
学习啦在线学习网 he was taken a back when a 10-year-old boy openedthe door smoking a big cigar.
学习啦在线学习网 他吓了一跳,开门的竟是一位嘴里叼着一根大雪茄的十岁男孩。
The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?"
学习啦在线学习网 推销员结结巴巴地问道,“哦,你妈妈在家吗?”
学习啦在线学习网 Answered the boy, "What do you think?"
学习啦在线学习网 小男孩回答说,"你认为呢?"
看了"四年级英语小笑话带翻译"的人还看了: