英语小笑话带翻译阅读
英语小笑话带翻译阅读
冷笑话是一种新兴的语言现象,也是一种出现在我们身边的不可忽视的新的语言现象。小编精心收集了简短的英语笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!简短的英语笑话带翻译篇1
Let's Not Be Hasty
别急慢慢来
Said the wife to the husband.
学习啦在线学习网 一位妻子对她先生说道:
学习啦在线学习网 "Dear, we just have to get a new family doctor.
学习啦在线学习网 “亲爱的,我们必须另外再找一名家庭医师,
This is the third time old Dr. Davis gave me the wrong prescription and nearly killed me."
这已经是戴维斯医生第三次开错药方,差点就要我的命!…
"Oh, come on. sweetheart, let' s give him another chance. "
学习啦在线学习网 “喔,别这样吗!亲爱的,再给他一次机会试试看。”
简短的英语笑话带翻译篇2
学习啦在线学习网 喔,真是恩爱的一对!
学习啦在线学习网 Two women friends were having tea.
两个女人正在喝茶,
Said one to the other,
其中一位对另一位说道:
学习啦在线学习网 "I've been trying to reach my lawyer for a week ... "
“我已经花了一个礼拜找我的律师...”
学习啦在线学习网 "Oh, please don't mention lawyers to me" interrupted the recent widow,
“哦,拜托别再向我提律师的事了,”那位刚死去丈夫的女人插嘴道,
I've had so much trouble settling my husbands estate that I sometimes wish he hadn't died! "
学习啦在线学习网 “我在处理我先生遗留的房地产时遭遇到好多麻烦,有时候我真希望他没死就好了。
简短的英语笑话带翻译篇3
等明年再说
学习啦在线学习网 The woman was reading the newspaper as she and her husband were eating breakfast.
一位女士和她先生正在用早餐,她边吃边看报纸。
"Did you hear about this, dear?" she asked.
学习啦在线学习网 “亲爱的,你听过这则新闻吗?”她问道。
学习啦在线学习网 "It seems a man traded his wife for season tickets to the Spurs.
学习啦在线学习网 “似乎是一个男的为了看马刺队的比赛,用他太太跟人换了球季的门票。
You wouldn't do a thing like that, would you, sweetheart?"
你不会那么做吧,亲爱的?”
"No way," answered the husband.
学习啦在线学习网 “我才不会那么傻呢!”先生答道。
"The season's almost half over."
学习啦在线学习网 “今年球季几乎都过了一大半了."
学习啦在线学习网 看了“简短的英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了:
1.英语小笑话很短的
4.英语小笑话带翻译