简单的英语小笑话
学习啦在线学习网 笑话是现代社会发展最快的一种口头文学体裁,它体现了某一民族行为中最深刻的和潜意识中的观点。学习啦小编整理了简单的英语小笑话,欢迎阅读!
简单的英语小笑话篇一
How Sweet!
学习啦在线学习网 喔,真是恩爱的一对!
Two women friends were having tea.
学习啦在线学习网 两个女人正在喝茶,
Said one to the other,
其中一位对另一位说道:
"I've been trying to reach my lawyer for a week ... "
“我已经花了一个礼拜找我的律师...”
"Oh, please don't mention lawyers to me" interrupted the recent widow,
学习啦在线学习网 “哦,拜托别再向我提律师的事了,”那位刚死去丈夫的女人插嘴道,
学习啦在线学习网 I've had so much trouble settling my husbands estate that I sometimes wish he hadn't died! "
学习啦在线学习网 “我在处理我先生遗留的房地产时遭遇到好多麻烦,有时候我真希望他没死就好了。
简单的英语小笑话篇二
Let's Not Be Hasty
别急慢慢来
学习啦在线学习网 Said the wife to the husband.
学习啦在线学习网 一位妻子对她先生说道:
学习啦在线学习网 "Dear, we just have to get a new family doctor.
学习啦在线学习网 “亲爱的,我们必须另外再找一名家庭医师,
This is the third time old Dr. Davis gave me the wrong prescription and nearly killed me."
这已经是戴维斯医生第三次开错药方,差点就要我的命!…
学习啦在线学习网 "Oh, come on. sweetheart, let' s give him another chance. "
“喔,别这样吗!亲爱的,再给他一次机会试试看。”
简单的英语小笑话篇三
学习啦在线学习网 And Where Did You Meet Your Wife?
你在哪里遇到你太太呢?
Two acquaintances were in the barber shop getting shaves at the same time.
学习啦在线学习网 两个熟识的朋友刚好同时在理发店内刮胡子。
After the barbers had finished,
学习啦在线学习网 理发师刮完他们的胡子后,
each man was asked if he would like some after-shave applied to his skin.
两人都被问到要不要在脸上抹上一些刮胡子后所使用的香水。
学习啦在线学习网 "No, no," answered the first man.
“不,不,”第一个先生说。
"My wife will think I've been in a whorehouse. "
学习啦在线学习网 “我太太会以为我去过妓院。”
"Go ahead," said the other.
“我没关系,”另一个先生说道。
"My wife has never been in a whorehouse ! "
学习啦在线学习网 “我太太从没在妓院待过!”
学习啦在线学习网
看了“简单的英语小笑话”的人还看了:
3.简单英语小笑话
6.简短英文小笑话