学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 英语笑话带翻译短一些

英语笑话带翻译短一些

时间: 韦彦867 分享

英语笑话带翻译短一些

  笑话是文化的重要组成部分,通过笑话,我们可以了解一个国家的文化内涵。学习啦小编整理了短一些的英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  短一些的英语笑话带翻译篇一

学习啦在线学习网   A Materialistic Lawyer

  唯物主义的律师

学习啦在线学习网   A lawyer opened the door of his BMW,

学习啦在线学习网   有一位律师打开他的 BMW 座车车门,

  when suddenly a car came along and hit the door,ripping it off completely.

学习啦在线学习网   当时刚好有一辆车子突然驶来撞上车门,而且把它完全给扯了下来。

  When the police arrived at the scene,the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage tohis precious BMW.

学习啦在线学习网   当警察到达现场的时候,这名律师正在对他的昂贵BMW座车所受到的损害,痛苦地抱怨不已。他满腹牢骚的向警察嘀咕说:

  "Officer,look what they've done to my BMW",he whined.

  “警官,你瞧瞧他们对我的 BMW所干的好事啦!”

  "You lawyers are so materialistic,you make me sick!!!"retorted the officer,

  这名警官却回嘴说,“ 你们这些律师实在太唯物主义了,你真让我觉得恶心!”

  "You're so worried about your stuid BMW that you didn't even notice that your left arm wasripped off!!!"

  “你竟然这么担心你一的笨BMW车子,却没注意到你的左手臂被扯断了”

  "Oh my God!" replied the lawyer,finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm oncewas,"Where's my Rolex?!"

学习啦在线学习网   这名律师最后注意到流着血的左肩膀,也就是他的手臂原先所在之处,他回答说:“哦,我的天哪!我的劳动士手表在哪里呀?”

  短一些的英语笑话带翻译篇二

  A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."

学习啦在线学习网   有一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。

  "What did you do?"asks the priest.

  神父 问 :“你做了什么?”

  "I committed a murder."

学习啦在线学习网   “我犯了谋杀罪”

  The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

  神父说:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饶恕。”

学习啦在线学习网   A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."

  有一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。

  The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"

  神父问他: “你做了什么?”

学习啦在线学习网   "I robbed six banks."

学习啦在线学习网   “我抢了六家银行”

学习啦在线学习网   The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

学习啦在线学习网   神父说:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饶恕。”

  Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."

  另一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。

学习啦在线学习网   " What did you do?" asks the priest,

  神父问:“你做了什么?”

  "I broke the holy cup."

学习啦在线学习网   “我把圣杯打破了”。

  短一些的英语笑话带翻译篇三

  Butcher and Lawyer

  肉商与律师

学习啦在线学习网   A dog ran into a butcher and grabbed a roast off the counter.

  有一只狗,跑进一家肉店把一块烤肉从台子上抢走。

  Fortunately,the butcher recognized the dog as belonging to a neighbor of his.

学习啦在线学习网   很幸运地,肉商辨认出’这只狗是属于他邻居的。

  The neighbor happened to be a lawyer.

学习啦在线学习网   这位邻居碰巧又是一位律师。

  Incensed at the theft,the butcher called up his neighter and said,

  这起窃盗激怒了这位肉商。于是他就打电话给他的邻居说:

  "Hey,if your dog stole a rasat from my butcher shop,would you be liable for the coast of the meat?"

学习啦在线学习网   “喂,如果你的狗儿从我的肉店偷走了一块烤肉,你会为这块肉的损失费用负责任吗?”

  The lawyer replied,"Of course,how much was the roast?"

  这名律师回答说:“当然会呀,这块烤肉多少钱呢?”

  "."Afew days later the butcher received a check in the mail for .

  “八元。”几天后,这位肉商收到一封邮件,里面有一张八元的支票。

  Attached to it was an invoice that read:

学习啦在线学习网   这张支票却附上了一张发票,上面写着:

学习啦在线学习网   Legal Consultation Service:0.

  “法律咨询服务 :一百五十元。”

  
看了“短一些的英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.英语爆笑笑话

2.英语笑话带翻译短一些

3.英语笑话带翻译

4.英语笑话带翻译短一些

5.关于英语笑话带翻译短一些

3332246