地道英语笑话带翻译
地道英语笑话带翻译
笑话使人们在刻板的生活中感到一丝快意和放松,在人们的日常生活中起着重要调剂作用。下面学习啦小编为大家带来地道英语笑话带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
地道英语笑话1:
The sergeant had just completed the morning inspection of the troops.
一位班长刚完成部队晨间检查。
"Before I dismiss you, there's just one announcement. Private Kowalski, your mother is dead. Dismissed. "
“解散之前,有件事要宣布一下,二等兵卡瓦斯基,你母亲已经过世了。解散!”
学习啦在线学习网 The soldier was devastated, of course, and the lieutenant was appalled at the sergeant's heartlessness.
学习啦在线学习网 当然,那位士兵遭受很大的打击,而排长也讶异于班长的冷酷无情。
"For Heaven' s sake, sergeant, next time you have to inform a trooper of a loved one' s demise,please be a little more subtle," he said.
“看在老天的分上,班长,下次你要告诉弟兄们有亲人死亡时,请多用点技巧,委婉一些,”排长说道。
A few weeks later, sorry to say, the sergeant had another opportunity.
几个礼拜之后,很不幸那位班长又有一次机会。
Lining up his troops, he ordered, "All of you whose mother is still alive, step forward. Not you, Johnson. "
集合了部队,他下口令道:“所有妈妈尚健在的,前进一步。你,约翰逊,除外。”
地道英语笑话2:
Really, you have only two things.to worry about-either you are sick or you are well.
真的,你只有两件事要担心,你不是会生病就是身体健康。
If you are well, you have nothing to worry about,
如果你身体健康,那么就没什么好担心的。
and if you are sick, you have only two things to worry about-either you get well or you die.
如果生病的话,只要担忧两件事,你不是康复就是死亡。
If you get well, you have nothing to worry about,
如果你康复的话,什么也不必担心。
学习啦在线学习网 and if you die, you have only two things to worry about-either you go to heaven or you go to hell.
如果不幸死亡的话,你只要担心两件事,你不是上天堂就是下地狱。
If you go to heaven, you have nothing to worry about,
学习啦在线学习网 如果上天堂,什么也不需要你担忧。
and if you go to hell.you'll be so busy shaking hands with old friends, you won't have time to worry !
学习啦在线学习网 要是下地狱的话,你会忙着和老朋友握手寒暄,连担忧事情的时间都没有!
地道英语笑话3:
学习啦在线学习网 Three rather deaf friends met on a street corner.
学习啦在线学习网 三个重听很严重的朋友在街角碰面。
"Windy today, isn't it?" said the first.
学习啦在线学习网 “今天风好大,不是吗?’第一个说。
"No, it's Thursday, " said the second.
“不,今天是礼拜四,”第二个说。
学习啦在线学习网 "Me too; let's go get a drink, " said the third,
“我也很渴,走,我们去喝杯饮料,”第三个说道。
以上就是学习啦小编为大家带来的地道英语笑话带翻译,希望大家喜欢!
地道英语笑话带翻译相关文章: