有关办公室的情景对话
来跟着小编一起来看一下有关办公室的情景对话,接下来,小编给大家准备了有关办公室的情景对话,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。
有关办公室的情景对话
自己手头只有整钱,想和同事换个零钱,该怎么说?看看下面的对话你就知道了。
学习啦在线学习网 Jackie: Could1 you break a 20 for me?
杰姬:能帮我换开20块钱吗?
Cathy: Sure. How do you want it?
凯茜:可以呀,你要怎么换?
Jackie: Could I have two 5's and the rest in ones?
杰姬:两个五块的,剩下都是一块的,可以吗?
Cathy: Well, I have some 5's, but I don't have enough 1's. Are quarters fine with you?
凯茜:我有几个五块的,但是一块的没那么多。25美分的你要吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Jackie: Oh, that's even2 better! In that case, I won't have to worry about the small change for the laundry3.
学习啦在线学习网 杰姬:那更好了!这样我去洗衣店就有零钱了。
学习啦在线学习网 Cathy: Here you go!
凯茜:给你。
学习啦在线学习网 Jackie: Thanks a million4!
杰姬:多谢啦!
学习啦在线学习网 办公室闲聊:售货机
Stella: Oh, that's great! I just lost another 50 cents in this stupid vending1 machine.
学习啦在线学习网 斯特拉:哦,太好了!这个破自动售货机又吞了我50美分。
学习啦在线学习网 Bobby: I'm not surprised. It's always out of order.
学习啦在线学习网 博比:不奇怪,它经常出毛病。
Stella: Yeah. It eats my money relentlessly2.
斯特拉:恩,它就这么无情地吃了我的钱。
Bobby: OK. Let me try. You know what? Whenever things like this don't work, hit it. And it'll work.
学习啦在线学习网 博比:来让我试试。你知道吗,它出问题你就敲它,然后就好了。
Stella: You mean, SOMETIMES!
学习啦在线学习网 斯特拉:你的意思是偶尔吧。
Bobby: Bang! Bang! Bang! Hmmm...it usually works.
博比:嘭!嘭!嘭!恩,一般来说敲几下就好了。
学习啦在线学习网 Stella: Let's put a sign on it so that the same thing doesn't happen to others.
斯特拉:我们贴个条在上面吧,其他人就不会发生这样的事了。
办公室闲聊:情感
别让感情影响了你的工作,如果有什么心结,不妨向同事请教一下。比如 Mary 就因为男友的过去而感到烦恼……
Mary: Jane, I'm very upset about something. Can I talk with you? I'd like your opinion.
玛丽:简,我心情不好,能和你聊聊吗?我想听听你的意见。
Jane: What is it about? Oh, is it about Ed?
学习啦在线学习网 简:怎么了?哦,是关于爱德华吗?
Mary: Yeah, sort of...
玛丽:差不多吧。
Jane: So, what's up?
学习啦在线学习网 简:到底怎么了?
学习啦在线学习网 Mary: What do you think of Ed, Jane?
玛丽:你觉得他这人怎么样,简?
Jane: What do I think of him? You know him better than I do, don't you?
简:我觉得他怎么样?你比我更了解他呀,不是吗?
Mary: Please, don't tease1 me. Just tell me.
学习啦在线学习网 玛丽:求你,别逗我了。快告诉我。
Jane: Well, remember the other day when you said that Ed is a man who really shows you nothing but consideration?
简:好吧,还记得那天你说爱德华非常关心你吧?
学习啦在线学习网 Mary: Uh-hunh...
玛丽:恩。
Jane: And remember you said that he really makes you happy?
简:记得你说过他能让你开心?
Mary: Yeah. (Heave a sigh) Ed is indeed a gentleman. He has wonderful manners and is respectful of me. But I'm really bothered by his past!
玛丽:是(叹气)。他确实是个绅士。他举止得体、对我很有礼貌。但是一想到他的过去我就心烦意乱。
学习啦在线学习网 Jane: His past!? Was he an ex-con or something?
简:他的过去?他过去坐过牢还是什么?
Mary: No, no, no. That's not what I mean. He used to have a girlfriend and he loved her very much. He almost married her if it were not for an accident.
学习啦在线学习网 玛丽:不是不是,我不是这个意思。他曾经有一个女朋友,而且非常爱她。如果不是一次意外他差点跟她结婚。
Jane: Oh, I see. But why are you so bothered? That's already a history, isn't it?
简:哦,原来是这样。但是你烦什么呢?那已经是过去了呀,不是吗?
Mary: I know. But I just can't get it off my mind.
学习啦在线学习网 玛丽:我知道,但是我总是想个没完。
学习啦在线学习网 Jane: Come on, Mary. You're just being a little jealous, but that's just fine. You know, when you love him, you've got to love his past, his everything...
简:哎呀,玛丽,你就是有点嫉妒罢了,没关系的。知道吗,你爱他就要爱他的过去、爱他的全部。
办公室闲聊:逛街
工间休息,可以逛逛街,舒缓一下工作的压力。斯宾塞邀请桃瑞丝去逛街了。
Spencer: Doris, do you want to come to the mall with me?
斯宾塞:桃瑞丝,跟我去逛街怎么样?
Doris: I'd love to, but I'm broke.
桃瑞丝:我很想去呀,可是没钱了。
学习啦在线学习网 Spencer: So am I, but I like browsing1 through the music store there.
斯宾塞:我也没钱了,但是我喜欢逛那边的音像店。
Doris: Are you sure you only want to browse2?
学习啦在线学习网 桃瑞丝:你确定你只想逛逛?
学习啦在线学习网 Spencer: Yeah. I like to listen to new albums there. I don't have money to buy them, but I can go there and listen. You know you don't have to pay for listening.
学习啦在线学习网 斯宾塞:是啊,我喜欢去那听新唱片。虽然没钱买,但是可以去听嘛,听又不要钱。
Doris: You're such a dog.
桃瑞丝:你这家伙!
关文章:
4.
有关办公室的情景对话
上一篇:出差宾馆登记情景对话
下一篇:办公室关于失恋的情景对话