寻找代理商情景对话
来跟着小编一起来寻找代理商,接下来,小编给大家准备了寻找代理商情景对话,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。
寻找代理商情景对话
学习啦在线学习网 按照老板的指示,梅需要为公司在英国找一家代理商。
(M = May, B= Businessman)
M: Excuse me. I work for 'Comfort Tours'
打扰一下。我是"舒适旅行"公司的。
B: Good morning, yes. How can I help you?
早上好。需要帮忙吗?
学习啦在线学习网 M: Em, we're looking for a British company to help us with marketing1 and promotion2 in Britain.
嗯。我们在找一家英国公司来帮我们在英国做市场和推广。
B: I see. So you're looking for a partner?
明白了。你们在找合作伙伴?
学习啦在线学习网 M: Yes, exactly. We would like to discuss a partnership3, and some sort of agreement or contract.
学习啦在线学习网 是的,没错。我们会考虑合作关系,签协议或是合约。
学习啦在线学习网 B: Ok. Well, we work in Britain, mainly. So I don't think we could help you, I'm sorry to say.
学习啦在线学习网 嗯。厄,我们的业务主要在英国国内。所以我想我们帮不到你,很抱歉。
学习啦在线学习网 M: OK. Do you know any other agency which might be interested?
学习啦在线学习网 好的。你知道有什么对此感兴趣的代理商吗?
学习啦在线学习网 B: Well, em, why don't you talk to Anita Handley over there? She's the manager of a company called 'On Your Own Travel'.
厄,你们为什么不和那边的安妮塔·汉德里谈谈?她是"自在旅行"公司的经理。
M: Oh, thank you. I'll speak to her.
哦,谢谢。我会和她谈的。
学习啦在线学习网 M: Excuse me, are you Anita Handley?
打扰一下,您是安妮塔·汉德里吗?
A: Yes, that's me. How can I help you?
是我。需要帮忙吗?
学习啦在线学习网 M: I represent 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for a British company to help us with marketing in Britain.
学习啦在线学习网 我是"舒适旅行"公司的代表。我们在找一家英国公司,帮我们在英国开拓市场。
学习啦在线学习网 A: Ah, so you are looking for a British agent to represent you here? Is that right?
啊,那么你们是想找家英国代理商在英国代理你们的业务了?是吗?
学习啦在线学习网 M: Yes, exactly.
是的,没错。
A: Well, that's perfect. We already represent a number of companies, so I'm certainly interested in discussing a partnership of some kind.
学习啦在线学习网 那太好了。我们现在为很多公司做代理,我对这类合作非常有兴趣。
M: Oh, what other partnerships4 do you have?
哦,你们都为什么公司做代理呢?
A: Well, we represent a large Japanese company and we have agreements with agents in Australia and Greece. We handle all their marketing in Britain.
我们为一家很大的日本公司做代理,我们和澳大利亚、希腊的代理商也有合作。我们负责他们在英国的所有业务。
M: That sounds great. Why don't we sit down and talk a bit more about it?
很棒。我们为什么不坐下来详细谈谈?
学习啦在线学习网 A: Fine, let's get a coffee at the same time.
太好了,我们一起喝咖啡谈吧。
学习啦在线学习网 T: Excuse me. I work for a company called 'Comfort Tours' and...
打扰了。我是"舒适旅行"公司的……
学习啦在线学习网 B: Er, just a moment. Yes, can I help you now?
学习啦在线学习网 呃,稍等一下。需要帮忙吗?
T: Yes, er, my company is looking for a partner, in Britain, to help with marketing1 and promotion2.
呃,是,我们公司想在英国找一个合作伙伴,帮助我们做该国的市场和推广业务。
B: You mean a British company?
你是要找一家英国公司吗?
学习啦在线学习网 T: Yes, that's right. Well, a company based in Britain.
是的,没错。嗯,一家总部在英国的公司。
学习啦在线学习网 B: Well, we're Italian, based in Venice. Can't you see the sign?
哦,我们是意大利公司,总部在威尼斯。牌子在这儿。
T: Oh, sorry. I didn't see it.
学习啦在线学习网 哦,抱歉,我没看到。
学习啦在线学习网 B: We only sell holidays in Italy, I'm afraid.
我们只做意大利的度假业务,抱歉。
T: Oh. I'm sorry to trouble you, then.
哦,抱歉打扰你。
学习啦在线学习网 B: No problem. You could try that stand over there.
没关系。你可以去那边的展位问一下。
T: Excuse me. I work for...
打扰一下。我是……
B2: [interrupts] I'm sorry, do you mind waiting a minute? I'm just dealing3 with this customer.
对不起,你能等一下吗?我正在接待这位顾客。
T: Oh, sorry.
哦,对不起。
B2: Yes, now, what can I do for you?
学习啦在线学习网 哦,您好,需要帮忙吗?
T: Well, I represent a company called 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for someone to help us with marketing...
哦,我是"舒适旅行"公司的代表。我们想找家公司帮我们做市场业务……
B2: [interrupts] ...to help with marketing?
市场?
T: Yes, yes, we...
是的,我们……
学习啦在线学习网 B2: [interrupts] ...you need a company to help market your holidays?
学习啦在线学习网 你想找家公司帮你们做市场业务?
学习啦在线学习网 T: Well, er, yes.
哦,嗯,是的。
B2: [interrupts] Look, I'm sorry, but I don't work with other companies. I organise4 and sell my own tours and I'm very busy. So if you don't mind...
学习啦在线学习网 哦,抱歉,我们不合其他公司合作。我自己打理和销售旅游业务,我很忙。如果您不介意的话……
T: But...
但是……
学习啦在线学习网 B2: I'm sorry, but I don't think we can help. Yes, madam, a trip to where is it?
抱歉,但我想我帮不上你。你好,夫人,你想去哪里旅行?
学习啦在线学习网 T: Ok. Ok. Thanks for your time. Sorry to bother you.
好的好的,抱歉耽误了您的时间。抱歉打扰你。
相关文章:
寻找代理商情景对话
上一篇:情景对话向老板汇报工作
下一篇:合作谈判情景对话