学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

英语简单2人对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

学习啦在线学习网   一般在学英语的过程中,我们都会找一个伴进行对话以提高英语口语水平。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的英语简单2人对话,供大家参阅!

  英语简单2人对话:日式生活

  Todd: OK. I'm back here with Kanade.

  在我旁边的是Kanade。

  Kanade: Yes.

  是的。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: So, Kanade, why don't you talk about where you're from!

学习啦在线学习网   那么,Kanade,我们来谈谈你来自哪里吧!

  Kanade: OK. I'm from Akita, which is Northern Japan. And there is a lot of mountains and you can see changing color in the fall and in my home Yashima town, there are only six thousand people in there and there is a waterfall called "Hotonedake", which is the best one hundred fall in Japan.

  好的。我来自日本北部的秋田市。在那里有很多的山,你可以看到秋天叶子颜色的变换,我的家乡矢岛只有6千人口,那里还有一座瀑布叫做“Hotonedake”,它是日本一百座瀑布中最好的一座。

  Todd: Wow! That's cool.

  哇!太酷了。

  Kanade: Yeah, Cool!

  是的,酷!

  Todd: So you've seen it.

  那么你去参观过?

学习啦在线学习网   Kanade: Yes!

  是的!

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: So how high is this amazing waterfall?

学习啦在线学习网   这座壮观的瀑布高多少?

  Kanade: Uh, I don't really know. It's really big.

  嗯……我不知道具体高度,但真的很壮观。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Really. So is it famous because it's really tall or cause it's really wide?

学习啦在线学习网   真的。这座瀑布的最有名的是它的高度还是宽度?

学习啦在线学习网   Kanade: Could be both.

  可能两者兼有。

  Todd: Oh, really, that's a big waterfall. OK. When is the last time you went home?

  好的,那真是座大瀑布。好的,你上一次回家是什么时候?

  Kanade: Last week.

  那是上周。

  Todd: Uh-huh. Really! Both you're parents still live there?

  啊哈。真的!你的父母还住在那里?

  Kanade: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: OK. And were your parents born there?

学习啦在线学习网   你的父母都在那里出生吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Kanade: Yes, but different town. My father is from Yashima, same hometown, same home as my home, but my mom is from Nigaho, next town from Yashima.

  是的,但他们出生在不同的镇子。我父亲来自矢岛,也就是我家现在所在的城市,我家现在还住在原来的房子里,但我母亲来自Nigaho——挨着矢岛的镇子。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Do you have a lot of childhood memories.

学习啦在线学习网   哦,好的。你还记得童年时候的事儿吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Kanade: Yes, uh, actually but my dad was really busy, so my mom took me, took me many, many places...as a child.

  是的,事实上我父亲一直很忙碌,所以小时候我母亲带着我去了很多地方……

  Todd: Oh, that's sweet. Well, you're a good daughter.

学习啦在线学习网   真贴心。你一定是个好女儿。

  Kanade: I think, I think so. Yeah!

  我想是这样的。

  Todd: OK. Thanks a lot.

  好的。谢谢。

  英语简单2人对话:搭飞机回家

  Todd: OK, Victor, tomorrow you're flying home.

学习啦在线学习网   维克多,明天你要搭飞机回家。

  Victor: Yes, that's correct.

  是的,没错。

  Todd: OK. So, are you afraid of flying?

  你害怕坐飞机吗?

  Victor: No, flying's fine.

  不,做飞机挺好。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Really. Back home, for your job, do you fly?

学习啦在线学习网   真的。回到家,你会因为工作而搭飞机吗?

  Victor: No, I drive to work and to different assignments.

  不,我工作需要开车去不同的地点。

  Todd: OK, you never have to fly to go to conventions or other cities or stuff like that.

学习啦在线学习网   好的,你从来不用不用搭飞机去开会,或是出国?

  Victor: Once or twice each year I do fly to go to conventions connected with my work.

  每年一次或两次我会搭飞机出差开会。

  Todd: OK. Um, tomorrow you have a really long flight.

  好的,明天你要坐很长时间的飞机。

学习啦在线学习网   Victor: That's correct.

  是的。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: It's probably what about 15 hours

  大约15小时。

  Victor: From Narita to Washington DC is 12 hours in the air.

  从成田机场坐飞机到华盛顿需要12小时。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: So how do you pass the time on the plane?

  那么你如何在飞机上打发时间呢?

学习啦在线学习网   Victor: On the plane I like to sleep as much as possible.

学习啦在线学习网   我喜欢在飞机上尽可能多地睡觉。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: OK. Do you take medication or just have a beer or..?

  好的。你靠吃药还是喝点儿酒来入睡?

  Victor: No, no. I don't take any medication. I just, I tend to stay up late the day before so that I'm so tired I'll want to sleep on the plane.

  不。我不吃药。我只是在搭飞机前一天睡得晚点,这样我在飞机上就会觉得很累很想睡觉。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Well, good strategy and I hope you have a good flight.

学习啦在线学习网   哇,好策略,希望你明天旅途愉快。

  英语简单2人对话:棒球先生

  Todd: OK. Kevin, we're back here in the forest. Um, we're gonna talk about sports.

  凯文,我们现在来到了森林里。我们来谈谈运动。

  Kevin: OK. Great. I love sports.

  好的。我喜欢运动。

  Todd: What sports do you like?

  你喜欢什么运动?

  Kevin: Well, my favorite sport is baseball, obviously I grew up and my father was a baseball player, so I was always around baseball.

学习啦在线学习网   我最喜欢的运动是棒球,很明显,我爸爸是名棒球运动员,从我小时候起我就围着棒球转了。

  Todd: Wow.

  哇。

  Kevin: My whole life.

  我的整个人生都围绕着棒球。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: You mean your father was a player in the Major Leagues.

学习啦在线学习网   你是说你父亲是美国棒球协会的运动员。

  Kevin: Yeah, exactly, and not only was he a player in the Major Leagues, he was fortunate enough to play in the World Series twice with the New York Mets.

学习啦在线学习网   是的,他不但是美国棒球协会的运动员,他还够幸运两次在世界职业棒球大赛中效力纽约大都会队。

  Todd: Wow. That's amazing.

  哇。太棒了。

  Kevin: Yeah, The Amazing Met's. 1969.

  是的,那是1969年,神奇的机遇。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Wow, that's great. Did you play baseball yourself?

学习啦在线学习网   哇,太棒了。你自己打棒球吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Kevin: Yeah, I played baseball pretty much my whole life up through college and university.

学习啦在线学习网   是的,我经常打棒球,尤其是上大学期间。

  Todd: OK. Why did you stop?

  为什么不打了呢?

  Kevin: Well, it wasn't exactly by choice. I wasn't drafted high enough in professional baseball to, in order for me to sign, so I ended up retiring from baseball and persuing other things.

学习啦在线学习网   并不是我决定不打了。我没有期望签约作职业棒球运动员,所以我不打棒球而去做其他的事了。

  Todd: OK. Great. Do you like any others sports?

学习啦在线学习网   好的,很棒,你还有没有其他喜欢的运动?

  Kevin: Yeah. I actually, I enjoy all competition. You know I enjoy the, the other typical American sports of basketball and American football and so on, but I also try to learn about and enjoy the, the national sport of the countries that I'm in. For example now I'm in Japan and I've actually gotten quite into Sumo wrestling.

  是的。实际上,我喜欢竞技运动。我喜欢其他典型的美国运动如篮球和橄榄球等,但我也在努力学习并享受我现在身处国家的传统运动。比如现在我在日本,我迷上了相扑运动。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Oh, really.

  真的。

  Kevin: Yeah!

  是的!

  Todd: Nice. Have you ever seen a sumo match live?

学习啦在线学习网   很棒。你看过现场的相扑运动吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Kevin: Yes, I have. I've been to two sumo, uh, bashos as they call them, or matches in Tokyo.

  是的。我看过两场现场相扑,在东京他们所说的相扑场看过两场。

  Todd: Nice. Yeah, I wanna go, I wanna go myself.

学习啦在线学习网   好的。我也想去,我打算自己去。

  Kevin: Yeah! Let's go sometime.

  好的!以后我们一起去。

  Todd: OK. Let's do it.

  我们一起去。

  英语简单2人对话:外号

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Hello!

  你好!

  David: Hello, Seattle!

  你好,西雅图!

  Todd: Hello, Seattle! OK, well, how about could you introduce yourself to the listener?

  你好,西雅图!好的,你能向听众介绍一下自己吗?

学习啦在线学习网   David: Oh, hi, I'm David. I'm from Tennessee. The home of Jack Daniel's whiskey and Elvis Presley.

  你好,我是大卫。我来自田纳西州。杰克丹尼威士忌和埃维斯·普里斯利的故乡。

  Todd: Do you like Elvis?

  你喜欢埃维斯?

  David: He's OK.

  他很好。

  Todd: Yeah! Cool!

  酷!

学习啦在线学习网   David: Never met the guy, but.

学习啦在线学习网   但我从来没见过真人。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Your name is David.

  你的名字叫大卫。

  David: Yes, that is correct.

  是的,没错。

  Todd: But what does everyone call you here?

学习啦在线学习网   这里的人都怎么称呼你?

学习啦在线学习网   David: Tennessee

  田纳西。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: OK. Why does everyone call you Tennessee?

学习啦在线学习网   为什么所有人都叫你田纳西?

学习啦在线学习网   David: Two reasons. One, I'm from Tennessee, the most obvious reason and the third is because usually there is two to three, one time there was four

  Davids here.

  有两个原因。第一,我来自田纳西州,这是最明显的原因。另外,就是因为通常会同时有两个或三个,有时候甚至是四个人都叫大卫。

  Todd: Oh, I see.

  我明白了。

学习啦在线学习网   David: And to keep us from getting confused they just started calling me Tennessee.

  为了不叫混了,大家就开始叫我田纳西。

  Todd: Oh, nice. Great. Well it was nice to meet you, David.

学习啦在线学习网   好的,太棒了。很高兴认识你,大卫。

学习啦在线学习网   David: Nice to meet you too, Todd.

学习啦在线学习网   很高兴认识你,托德。

  英语简单2人对话:不速之客

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Hey Leath! Do you want to go ahead and talk about the story you we're going to say?

学习啦在线学习网   嗨,利思!你接下来要讲一个故事吗?

  Leath: OK, um, yeah, this was about, I'd say a year and a half ago and it was in Harare, the capital, where my mom lives. I was on holiday back home seeing my mom and anyway it's a Sunday morning and I was in the shower, got up pretty late, it must have been about half ten, and all of a sudden my mom burst into the shower and said," Leath, Leath, there's a snake, there's a snake in the kitchen." And so I thought, "Ah, what kind of snake would this be" cause we live in the capital, residential area, almost high-rise. Well, not high rise, but residential area. And so I put a towel around my waist and walked bad-temperedly throught to the kitchen. Um, attached to the kitchen we've got this littlecourtyard, where we set out to have morning coffee and breakfast. It's tiled and leads onto a small garden. And so I walked out onto the courtyard and there was a seven foot Egyptian cobra! Wow. I was really, really blow away because I know a bit about snakes and I know that a bite from an Egyptian cobra in a country where antidote isn't readily available is almost certainly fatal. And, there we were, mom and I, with a seven foot Egyptian cobra slithering between the courtyard and our kitchen. And, eventually, we trapped it in the courtyard and I went to fetch guys who work for national parks. National parks are the guys who kind of look after animal problems within the city, and, uh, brought them around, and we were hoping that they were going to catch it because Zimbabwe isn't so rich at the moment and stuff like that. They don't have the facilities to keep caught animals so unless it's endangered they just shoot it, so the guy shot our seven foot cobra.

  好的,这个故事发生在一年半前津巴布韦的首都哈拉雷,我妈妈住的地方。那时我放假回家去看我妈妈。一个周日的早上,我起得很晚,大概是10点半,正在我冲澡的时候,我妈妈突然冲进来大喊“利思,利思,有条蛇,厨房有条蛇。”当时我就在想那是什么样的蛇,因为我们住在首都的住宅区,基本都是高楼大厦。虽然不全是高楼,但起码那是住宅区。我在腰间系了一条毛巾,心情不爽地走到了厨房。厨房外有一个小院子,我们早上都在那里喝咖啡吃早餐。院子外面通向一个小花园。我们穿过厨房走进小院子,那儿有一只7英尺长的埃及眼镜蛇!我真的被吓到了,因为我对蛇有一些了解,我知道在一个解毒剂并不常见的国家,埃及眼镜蛇是致命的。只有我和我妈,还有一只在小院和厨房间来回滑行的埃及眼镜蛇。最后我们在小院里设陷阱抓住了蛇,我联系叫来了国家公园的工作人员。他们是负责动物相关问题的专业人士。我把他们带来希望它们能把这只埃及响尾蛇抓走,因为津巴布韦还那时候还买不起这种动物。但他们没有抓走野生动物的相关部门,除非是威胁到居民生命,他们会把动物射杀,所以那名工作人员举枪杀死了这只7英尺长的眼镜蛇。

  Todd: Oh, they shot it, uh!

  他们向蛇射击!

  Leath: Yeah, and we had to bury it out back.

  后来我们埋葬了那条蛇。

  Todd: Really, well, still I'm glad, you just didn't want to be bitten or anything.

  真的吗,我很高兴你没有被咬一口之类的。

  Leath: No, no. No way.

  那可没门。

  Todd: What a story!

  真是个好故事!

  以上是学习啦小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

2079111