学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 餐厅付账英语对话

餐厅付账英语对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

餐厅付账英语对话

  在餐厅选择付账结账入账时,你常用的英语对话是?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理了餐厅结账英语对话,供大家参阅!

  餐厅付账英语对话:现金支付

  Paying by Cash 现金支付

学习啦在线学习网   Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

学习啦在线学习网   Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

学习啦在线学习网   先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

  Guest: Here you are.

  给你。

学习啦在线学习网   Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

学习啦在线学习网   Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

学习啦在线学习网   谢谢!这是给你的小费。

学习啦在线学习网   Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

学习啦在线学习网   多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

  餐厅付账英语对话:使用赠券

学习啦在线学习网   Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

学习啦在线学习网   对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

学习啦在线学习网   对不起,现在结账吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  请问分单还是一起结账。

学习啦在线学习网   Guest: Together.

  一起结账。

学习啦在线学习网   Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

学习啦在线学习网   现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

  Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

学习啦在线学习网   对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

学习啦在线学习网   Guest: It's a pity.

  遗憾。

  餐厅付账英语对话:用旅行支票付账

学习啦在线学习网   Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

  Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

学习啦在线学习网   Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

  你们收旅行支票吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

  是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

  Guest: Here is my passport.

  这是我的护照。

  Waiter: Thank you.

  谢谢。

学习啦在线学习网   Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

  我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

学习啦在线学习网   是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

  Guest: No problem.

  没问题。

  Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

学习啦在线学习网   我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

  Guest: Thank you very much.

  多谢。

学习啦在线学习网   Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

  多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。


看过餐厅付账英语情景对话的人还看了:

1.关于餐厅付账英语对话

2.在西餐厅结账买单的英语情景对话

3.餐馆结账英语实用情景对话

4.酒店餐厅结账英语对话

5.餐厅点菜情景对话

2737780