学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

看医生的英语对话精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  随着我国经济发展和开放程度的加深,我国参与国际经济活动越来越频繁,英语作为国际上的通用语言与我们的生活越来越密切。学习啦小编整理了看医生的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  看医生的英语对话一

  病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

  药剂师:你没有药方吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

学习啦在线学习网   病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

学习啦在线学习网   Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

  药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

学习啦在线学习网   Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

学习啦在线学习网   病人:这药有效果吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: Will this really help?

  药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

学习啦在线学习网   Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

  药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

  Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

学习啦在线学习网   病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

  Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

学习啦在线学习网   病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

  药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

  Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

  病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  药剂师:当然有了。

  Chemist: Of course.

  病人:太好了。

  Patient: That's great.

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

  Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:谢谢你的提醒。

  Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

  药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

  Chemist: Anything else?

学习啦在线学习网   病人:不了,谢谢。

  Patient: No. thank you.

  药剂师:不客气。

学习啦在线学习网   Chemist: You're welcome.

  看医生的英语对话二

  病人:早上好,大夫

学习啦在线学习网   Patient:Good morning, doctor.

学习啦在线学习网   医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

学习啦在线学习网   Doctor:good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:我最近有点失眠。

  Patient:I'm suffering from insomnia.

学习啦在线学习网   医生:这种情况有多久了?

学习啦在线学习网   Doctor:How long have you had this problem?

学习啦在线学习网   病人:三个月了。

学习啦在线学习网   Doctor:Three months.

  医生:服用过什么药吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Doctor:Have you take any medicine?

学习啦在线学习网   病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

学习啦在线学习网   Patient:I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  医生:有头痛的情况吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Doctor:Do you have headaches?

  病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

  Patient:Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

学习啦在线学习网   Doctor:Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

学习啦在线学习网   医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

  Doctor:Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

学习啦在线学习网   病人:我该怎么呢?

  Patient:What should I do then?

学习啦在线学习网   医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

  Doctor:I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

  病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

  Patient:Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

  医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

  Doctor:Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

学习啦在线学习网   病人:多谢了。再见!

  Patient:Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  医生:再见!

  Doctor:Bye!

  看医生的英语对话三

学习啦在线学习网   病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:当然可以。

学习啦在线学习网   Chemist: Certainly.

  病人:谢谢。

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: Thank you.

  药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。

  Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

  病人:好的。

  Patient: All right.

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。

  Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.

学习啦在线学习网   病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

  Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

  药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

学习啦在线学习网   Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

学习啦在线学习网   病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?

  Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?

  药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。

  Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.

  病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

学习啦在线学习网   Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

  
学习啦在线学习网 看了“看医生的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.英语看病情景实用对话

2.患流行性感冒看医生常用英语

3.有关医院情景对话

4.英语情景对话看病

5.医生病人英语对话

1949990