学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语美文欣赏 > 英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲:我尽力了(双语)

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲:我尽力了(双语)

时间: 焯杰674 分享

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲:我尽力了(双语)

  在英国公投决定脱欧后,英国首相卡梅伦24日在太太陪同下宣布,他将辞去首相职务。10月份之后,由新的首相接替他的工作。那么你想知道卡梅伦的辞职演讲都有哪些内容吗?下面学习啦小编为大家带来英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲完整版:我尽力了(双语),希望大家喜欢!

  英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲:我尽力了

  大家早上好

  Good morning everyone,

  英国刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动

学习啦在线学习网   the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise,

学习啦在线学习网   也许是英国历史上最大的一次

  perhaps the biggest in our history.

  来自英格兰 苏格兰 威尔士 北爱尔兰

  Over 33 million people from England,

  和直布罗陀 超过3300万的人民 行使了发言权

  Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.

  应该是感到自豪的是 我们信任

  We should be proud of the fact that in these islands

学习啦在线学习网   这些岛屿上人民 做出重大决策

  we trust the people for these big decisions.

  英国不仅拥有一个议会民主制

学习啦在线学习网   We not only have a parliamentary democracy,

  而且 有关英国如何治理的问题

学习啦在线学习网   but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed

  有的时候 就需要问问人民自己

  there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves

学习啦在线学习网   这就是我们所做的

  and that is what we have done.

学习啦在线学习网   英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟

学习啦在线学习网   The British people have voted to leave the European Union

  他们的意愿 必须得到尊重

学习啦在线学习网   and their will must be respected.

学习啦在线学习网   我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人

学习啦在线学习网   I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument,

学习啦在线学习网   包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人

学习啦在线学习网   including all those who put aside party differences

  他们支持自己坚信的 对有利于国家的观点

  to speak in what they believe was the national interest

  同时 让我向所有脱欧派人士的

  and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign

  努力和激情表示祝贺

  for the spirited and passionate case that they made.

学习啦在线学习网   英国人民的意志 必须服从

  The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

学习啦在线学习网   这并不是一个可以掉以轻心的决定

  It was not a decision that was taken lightly,

  原因不只是各种组织

学习啦在线学习网   not least because so many things were said

  对其重要性 曾做出的那些解释

  by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.

学习啦在线学习网   所以 不能对结果 有任何的怀疑

  So there can be no doubt about the result.

  全球各地的人们 都看到了英国做出的选择

学习啦在线学习网   Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

  我想向市场和投资者保证

  I would reassure those markets and investors

  英国的经济基本面是强劲的

  that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong

学习啦在线学习网   对于住在欧盟各国的英国人

  and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries

  以及住在英国的欧盟公民

  and European citizens living here

  我向你们保证 你们的状况不会立即发生改变

  that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.

学习啦在线学习网   在出行方面 暂时不会发生变化

  There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel,

  货物依然可以流通 服务依旧能够交易

  in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.

学习啦在线学习网   现在 我们必须做好与欧盟谈判的准备

  We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.

  这需要苏格兰和

  This will need to involve the full engagement of

  北爱尔兰政府的全力配合

  the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments

学习啦在线学习网   确保 捍卫 并增进

学习啦在线学习网   to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom

学习啦在线学习网   英国国内各方的利益

  are protected and advanced.

学习啦在线学习网   但是 我认为 一段稳定的时期

  but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability

学习啦在线学习网   和新的领导人 才符合国家利益

学习啦在线学习网   and then the new leadership required.

学习啦在线学习网   今天 没有必要说明确切的时间表

  There is no need for a precise timetable today

  但在我看来 目标应是 在十月的保守党会议上

  but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place

  选出一个适当的新首相

  by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.

学习啦在线学习网   保证稳定 将是重要的

学习啦在线学习网   Delivering stability will be important

学习啦在线学习网   未来三个月 我将继续出任首相

学习啦在线学习网   and I will continue in post as Prime Minister

  还有我的内阁也留任

  with my Cabinet for the next three months.

  内阁将在星期一开会

  The Cabinet will meet on Monday,

学习啦在线学习网   英格兰银行行长 正在准备做出一个声明

  the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps

  建议英国央行和财政部 采取安抚金融市场的行动

  that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.

  我们还将继续推进重要的立法

学习啦在线学习网   We will also continue taking forward the important legislation

  这些议程 是在女王的议会讲话上设置的

学习啦在线学习网   that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech.

  我今天早上向女王陛下汇报

  And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning

  向女王陛下说明 我将采取的步骤

  to advise her of the steps that I am taking.

  而与欧盟的谈判

  A negotiation with the European Union

学习啦在线学习网   将需要一个新的首相的领导

学习啦在线学习网   will need to begin under a new prime minister

学习啦在线学习网   我认为 应该由一位新首相来决定

  and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision

  英国应该何时引用《里斯本条约》第50条

  about when to trigger Article 50

学习啦在线学习网   并开始离开欧盟的正式法定程序

  and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.

学习啦在线学习网   下周 我将参加欧洲理事会的会议

  I will attend the European Council next week

  解释英国人已经作出的决定 和我自己的决定

  to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

  英国人民已经做出了选择

学习啦在线学习网   The British people have made a choice,

  这不仅需要得到尊重

  that not only needs to be respected

学习啦在线学习网   而且 那些争论中输掉的一方

学习啦在线学习网   but those on the losing side of the argument

学习啦在线学习网   包括我自己 也应该帮助脱欧成功

  - myself included - should help to make it work.

  英国是一个特殊的国家 我们这么多优点

  Britain is a special country - we have so many great advantages

学习啦在线学习网   采用议会民主制 通过和平的辩论

  – a parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues

学习啦在线学习网   解决关于我们未来的重大问题

  about our future through peaceful debate,

  英国是一个贸易大国 有着科学和艺术

学习啦在线学习网   a great trading nation with our science and arts,

  有技术 和也有创造力 享誉世界各地

  our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.

  虽然英国并不完美 但我相信英国能成为

学习啦在线学习网   And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model

  一个多种族多信仰的民主榜样

  for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy,

学习啦在线学习网   人们可以来 做出贡献

  where people can come and make a contribution

  并上升到他们的才华允许的最高点

学习啦在线学习网   and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.

  虽然 离开欧洲不是我推荐的道路

  Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended,

  我是第一个来赞美 英国难以置信的优势

  I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.

  我以前说过 英国可以在欧盟以外生存下来

学习啦在线学习网   I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union

学习啦在线学习网   而事实上 我们能找到生存的方法

  and indeed that we could find a way.

  现在已决定离开

  Now the decision has been made to leave,

  我们需要找到最佳的办法

  we need to find the best way

学习啦在线学习网   我会尽我所能 来提供帮助

  and I will do everything I can to help.

学习啦在线学习网   我热爱这个国家 为国家服务 我感到荣幸

  I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it

  我会尽我所能 在未来帮助这个伟大的国家取得成功

学习啦在线学习网   and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.

  非常感谢

  Thank you very much.

976085