英文诗歌朗诵带翻译
深厚的学养为“四洪”诗歌的创作提供了丰富的资源,但也带来“掉书袋”的不良影响。下面是学习啦小编带来的英文诗歌朗诵带翻译,欢迎阅读!
英文诗歌朗诵带翻译精选
学习啦在线学习网 I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud
我如行云独自游
——William Wordsworth
学习啦在线学习网 威廉姆·华兹华斯
I wandered lonely as a cloud
我孤独地漫游,像一朵云
学习啦在线学习网 That floats on high over vales and hills,
学习啦在线学习网 在山丘和谷地上飘荡,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
忽然间我看见一群
学习啦在线学习网 A host, of golden daffodils;
学习啦在线学习网 金色的水仙花迎春开放,
学习啦在线学习网 Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
学习啦在线学习网 在树荫下,在湖水边,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
学习啦在线学习网 迎着微风起舞翩翩。
Continuous as the stars that shine
学习啦在线学习网 连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,
And twinkle on the milky way,
在银河里闪闪发光,
学习啦在线学习网 They stretched in never-ending line
它们沿着湖湾的边缘
Along the margin of a bay:
延伸成无穷无尽的一行;
学习啦在线学习网 Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
学习啦在线学习网 我一眼看见了一万朵,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
在欢舞之中起伏颠簸。
学习啦在线学习网 The waves beside them danced;but they
学习啦在线学习网 粼粼波光也在跳着舞,
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
学习啦在线学习网 水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;
学习啦在线学习网 A poet could not but be gay,
与这样快活的伴侣为伍,
学习啦在线学习网 In such a jocund company:
学习啦在线学习网 诗人怎能不满心欢乐!
I gazed--and gazed--but little thought
我久久凝望,却想象不到
What wealth the show to me had brought:
学习啦在线学习网 这奇景赋予我多少财宝,——
学习啦在线学习网 For oft, when on my couch I lie
学习啦在线学习网 每当我躺在床上不眠,
学习啦在线学习网 In vacant or in pensive mood,
或心神空茫,或默默沉思,
学习啦在线学习网 They flash upon that inward eye
它们常在心灵中闪现,
学习啦在线学习网 Which is the bliss of solitude;
学习啦在线学习网 那是孤独之中的福祉;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
于是我的心便涨满幸福,
And dances with the daffodils.
和水仙一同翩翩起舞。
英文诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读
学习啦在线学习网 花瓣 Petals
Life is a stream
学习啦在线学习网 On which we strew
学习啦在线学习网 Petal by petal the flower of our heart;
学习啦在线学习网 The end lost in dream,
学习啦在线学习网 They float past our view,
We only watch their glad, early start.
生命如一条涓涓细流
学习啦在线学习网 我们在这里撒满了
一片片心之花瓣;
学习啦在线学习网 小溪的尽头消失在梦中,
学习啦在线学习网 花瓣漂过我们眼前,
我们只看见那些愉悦的起点。
Freighted with hope,
Crimsoned with joy,
学习啦在线学习网 We scatter the leaves of our opening rose;
Their widening scope,
Their distant employ,
We never shall know. And the stream as it flows
学习啦在线学习网 Sweeps them away,
学习啦在线学习网 Each one is gone
Ever beyond into infinite ways.
学习啦在线学习网 We alone stay
While years hurry on,
学习啦在线学习网 The flower fared forth, though its fragrance still stays.
满载着希望,
学习啦在线学习网 被快乐染成绯红,
我们撒下盛放的玫瑰花瓣;
学习啦在线学习网 它们日渐宽阔的流域,
它们久远的事业,
我们永远无法得知。当溪水潺潺,
将它们带走,
学习啦在线学习网 每一片都悄然漂远
学习啦在线学习网 向着无限的远方。
学习啦在线学习网 只有我们留在这里
当岁月匆匆流逝,
花已逝,而香如故。
英文诗歌朗诵带翻译学习
学习啦在线学习网 How do I love thee?
我是怎样地爱你
– Elizabeth Barrett Browning
学习啦在线学习网 ——伊丽莎白·巴雷特·勃朗宁
学习啦在线学习网 How do I love thee?
我是怎样地爱你?
学习啦在线学习网 Let me count the ways.
让我逐一细述。
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
我爱你之深邃,之宽广,之高远
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
学习啦在线学习网 尽我的灵魂所能及之处—犹如探求
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
学习啦在线学习网 玄冥中神的存在和美好之极。
I love thee to the level of every day’s
我爱你如每日之必需,
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
阳光下和烛焰前都少不了。
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
学习啦在线学习网 我自由地爱着你,像人们争取他们的权利;
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
学习啦在线学习网 我纯洁地爱着你,如人们在赞美前会垂首。
I love thee with the passion put to use
我爱你,带着我昔日悲伤时的
学习啦在线学习网 In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
学习啦在线学习网 那种激情,童年时的那种诚意;
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
我爱你,抵得上往日对圣者怀有的
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
如今似已消逝的那种爱-我用呼吸,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
用微笑,用眼泪,用我整个生命来爱你!
I shall but love thee better after death.
学习啦在线学习网 假使上帝愿意,我死后将更加爱你!