学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

优美英文小诗带翻译阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  诗以高度凝结的语言表达着人们的喜怒哀乐,用其特有的节奏与方式影响着人们的精神世界。下面是学习啦小编带来的优美英文小诗带翻译阅读,欢迎阅读!

  优美英文小诗带翻译阅读篇一

  闲暇

  What is this life if, full of care,

学习啦在线学习网   如果我们忧思重重,生活将会怎样?

学习啦在线学习网   We have no time to stand and stare?

  我们甚至无暇驻足凝望。

  No time to stand beneath the boughs

  无暇在树枝下伫立,

学习啦在线学习网   And stare as long as sheep or cows;

  像牛羊般长久地注视;

  No time to see, when woods we pass,

学习啦在线学习网   无暇观看,穿越森林时,

  Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

  松鼠在草丛的何处把坚果藏匿;

  No time to see, in broad daylight,

学习啦在线学习网   无暇观看,明媚阳光中,

  Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

  繁星点点的溪流,宛如夜晚的天空;

学习啦在线学习网   No time to turn at Beauty's glance,

  无暇为了美神的一瞥而回顾,

  And watch her feet, how they can dance.

  观看她的双足跳出曼妙的舞步;

学习啦在线学习网   No time to wait till her mouth can

  无暇等到她的嘴角,

学习啦在线学习网   Enrich that smile her eyes began.

  衬映出双眸里的微笑。

  A poor life this is if, full of care,

学习啦在线学习网   这生了活多么可怜,如果我们满怀忧里,

学习啦在线学习网   We have no time to stand and stare.

  甚至无暇驻足凝视。

  优美英文小诗带翻译阅读篇二

  未选择的路

  Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

学习啦在线学习网   黄色的树林里分出两条路,

学习啦在线学习网   And sorry I could not travel both

  可惜我不能同时去涉足,

  And be one traveler, long I stood

  我向那路口久久伫立,

学习啦在线学习网   And looked down one as far as I could

学习啦在线学习网   我向着一条路极目望去,

  To where it bent in the undergrowth;

  直到它消失在丛林深处。

  Then took the other, as just as fair,

  但我却选了另外一条路,

学习啦在线学习网   And having perhaps the better claim,

学习啦在线学习网   它荒草萋葵.十分幽寂,

学习啦在线学习网   Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

  显得更诱人,更美丽:

学习啦在线学习网   Though as for that the passing there

学习啦在线学习网   虽然在这条小路上,

学习啦在线学习网   Had worn them really about the same,

  很少留下旅人的足迹。

  And both that morning equally lay

  那天清晨落叶满地,

学习啦在线学习网   In leaves no step had trodden black.

学习啦在线学习网   两条路都未经脚印污染。

  Oh, I kept the first for another day!

学习啦在线学习网   啊,留下一条路等改日再见!

  Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

  但我知道路径延绵无尽头,

  I doubted if I should ever come back.

  恐怕我准以再回返。

  I shall be telling this with a sigh

  也许多少年后在某个地方,

  Somewhere ages and ages hence:

  我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:

  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,

  一片树林里分出两条路--

学习啦在线学习网   I took the one less traveled by,

  而我选择了人迹更少的一条

学习啦在线学习网   And that has made all the difference.

学习啦在线学习网   从此决定了我一生的道路。

  优美英文小诗带翻译阅读篇三

  我二十一岁的时候

  When I was one-and-twenty

  我二十一岁的时候

学习啦在线学习网   I heard a wise man say,

学习啦在线学习网   听到一位智者说:

  "Give crowns and pounds and guineas

学习啦在线学习网   "宁献王冠金银,

  But not your heart away;

  勿滥奉情交心;

  Give pearls away and rubies

  宁赠珠宝珍稀,

学习啦在线学习网   But keep your fancy free."

学习啦在线学习网   勿丢幻想之翼"

  But I was one-and-twenty,

  可惜二十一岁的我

学习啦在线学习网   No use to talk to me.

  对此充耳不闻。

  When I was one-and-twenty

学习啦在线学习网   我二十一岁的时候

学习啦在线学习网   I heard him say again,

  又听智者说:

  "The heart out of the bosom

  "推心置腹的人,

学习啦在线学习网   Was never given in vain;

学习啦在线学习网   永远不会徒然无所获;

学习啦在线学习网   'Tis paid with sighs a plenty

  它换来的是悠悠哀叹

学习啦在线学习网   And sold for endless rue."

  和无尽的悔恨"

  And I am two-and-twenty,

  我二十一岁的时候

  And oh, 'tis true, 'tis true.

学习啦在线学习网   唉,这话千真万确,万确千真。

  
学习啦在线学习网 看了“优美英文小诗带翻译阅读”的人还看了:

1.唯美英文诗歌带翻译阅读

2.简短优美的英文诗

3.优美英语散文诗带翻译

4.最经典优美的英文诗阅读

5.简单唯美英文诗

优美英文小诗带翻译阅读

诗以高度凝结的语言表达着人们的喜怒哀乐,用其特有的节奏与方式影响着人们的精神世界。下面是学习啦小编带来的优美英文小诗带翻译阅读,欢迎阅读! 优美英文小诗带翻译阅读篇一 闲暇 What is this life if, full of care, 如果我们忧思重
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
1601365