英文版的爱情诗歌阅读
英文版的爱情诗歌阅读
学习啦在线学习网 走过了千山万水,我们才慢慢的懂得:没有人喜欢孤独,虽然有时我们不得不孤独;没有人喜欢寂寞,虽然有时我们不得不寂寞,一转身就是一辈子。我们不得不承认,这就是爱情,这就是生活。本文是英文版的爱情诗歌,希望对大家有帮助!
英文版的爱情诗歌篇1
学习啦在线学习网 致克恩 To A.P. Kern
I remember a wonderful moment
学习啦在线学习网 我记得那美妙的瞬间:
As before my eyes you appeared,
学习啦在线学习网 你就在我的眼前降临,
Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,
如同昙花一现的梦幻,
学习啦在线学习网 Like a spirit of the purest beauty.
如同纯真之美的化身。
学习啦在线学习网 In the torture of hopeless melancholy,
学习啦在线学习网 我为绝望的悲痛所折磨,
In the bustle of the world's noisy hours,
我因纷乱的忙碌而不安,
学习啦在线学习网 That voice rang out so tenderly,
学习啦在线学习网 一个温柔的声音总响在耳边,
I dreamed of that lovely face of yours.
妩媚的身影总在我梦中盘旋。
The years flew quickly. The storm's blast
岁月流逝。一阵阵迷离的冲动
Scattered the dreams of former times,
象风暴把往日的幻想吹散,
And I forgot your tender voice,
学习啦在线学习网 我忘却了你那温柔的声音,
And the features of your heavenly face.
学习啦在线学习网 也忘却了你天仙般的容颜。
In remoteness, in gloomy isolation,
学习啦在线学习网 在荒凉的乡间,在囚禁的黑暗中,
My days dragged quietly, nothing was new,
我的时光在静静地延伸,
No godlike face, no inspiration,
没有崇敬的神明,没有灵感,
学习啦在线学习网 No tears, no life, no love, no you.
学习啦在线学习网 没有泪水,没有生命,没有爱情。
Then to my soul an awakening came,
我的心终于重又觉醒,
学习啦在线学习网 And there again your face appeared,
学习啦在线学习网 你又在我眼前降临,
学习啦在线学习网 Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,
学习啦在线学习网 如同昙花一现的梦幻,
学习啦在线学习网 Like a spirit of the purest beauty.
如同纯真之美的化身。
And my heart beat with a rapture new,
心儿在狂喜中萌动,
And for its sake arose again
一切又为它萌生:
A godlike face, an inspiration,
学习啦在线学习网 有崇敬的神明,有灵感,
And life, and tears, and love, and you
有泪水,有生命、也有爱情。
英文版的爱情诗歌篇2
Love's Omnipresence
爱,无所不至
Joshua Sylvester
约述亚·塞尔维斯特
学习啦在线学习网 Were I as base as is the lowly plain, And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,
即使我是低低的平原, 即使你是高高的蓝天,
Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain
我谦恭的心也会向上升腾,
学习啦在线学习网 Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.
学习啦在线学习网 来表达我对你这情人的眷恋。
Were I as high as heaven above the plain, And you, my Love, as humble and as low
学习啦在线学习网 即使我是蓝天俯瞰平原, 即使我的爱人你卑微低贱,
As are the deepest bottoms of the main, Whereso'er you were, with you my love should go.
学习啦在线学习网 无论你在何处,我的爱都会追随, 哪怕你是大海底部的深渊。
Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies, My love should shine on you like to the sun,
学习啦在线学习网 即使你是大地我是蓝天, 我的爱会像太阳为你闪耀光焰,
And look upon you with ten thousand eyes
用千万只眼睛把你注视,
学习啦在线学习网 Till heaven wax'd blind, and till the world were done.
直到世界崩毁,天塌地陷。
Whereso'er I am, below, or else above you, Whereso'er you are, my heart shall truly love you.
不论我在何处,与你相隔多远, 不论你在何处,我真心爱你永无改变。
英文版的爱情诗歌篇3
学习啦在线学习网 影子的一课,教你理解爱情
学习啦在线学习网 STAND still, and I will read to thee
学习啦在线学习网 请站一下,听我给你讲一课,
学习啦在线学习网 A lecture, Love, in Love's philosophy.
亲爱的,讲讲爱的哲学。
These three hours that we have spent,
我们在此散步已经三个小时,
Walking here, two shadows went
陪伴我们的是两个影子,
Along with us, which we ourselves produced.
这影子本产自我们自己;
学习啦在线学习网 But, now the sun is just above our head,
而现在太阳已恰好照着头顶,
We do those shadows tread,
我们踩着自己的影,
And to brave clearness all things are reduced.
学习啦在线学习网 一切东西都显得美丽、清晰。
学习啦在线学习网 So whilst our infant loves did grow,
我们的爱苗也这样成长,
Disguises did, and shadows, flow
我们的遮盖掩饰也这样
From us and our cares ; but now 'tis not so.
学习啦在线学习网 渐渐消逝。但如今不再这样。
That love hath not attain'd the highest degree,
那种爱情还未升上最高点,
Which is still diligent lest others see.
学习啦在线学习网 当它还在竭力躲避旁人的眼。
Except our loves at this noon stay,
学习啦在线学习网 除非我们的爱停在午时,
We shall new shadows make the other way.
我们会在另一面造出新的影子。
学习啦在线学习网 As the first were made to blind
学习啦在线学习网 起初的影子用来骗旁人,
Others, these which come behind
学习啦在线学习网 后来的影子用来骗我们——
学习啦在线学习网 Will work upon ourselves, and blind our eyes.
对付自己,蒙骗自己的双眼。
If our loves faint, and westerwardly decline,
学习啦在线学习网 假如我们的爱情渐渐削弱,
To me thou, falsely, thine
就会我对你、你对我
学习啦在线学习网 And I to thee mine actions shall disguise.
学习啦在线学习网 把各自的行为遮遮掩掩。
学习啦在线学习网 The morning shadows wear away,
上午的影子浙渐耗完,
But these grow longer all the day ;
学习啦在线学习网 下午的影子却不断发展.
But O ! love's day is short, if love decay.
一旦爱情衰退.它的来日苦短!
学习啦在线学习网 Love is a growing, or full constant light,
爱以饱满不移的光照临世界,
And his short minute, after noon, is night.
学习啦在线学习网 但它正午若过,下一分钟就是夜。
看了“英文版的爱情诗歌”的人还看了: