学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

经典英文诗歌带翻译朗诵

时间: 韦彦867 分享

学习啦在线学习网   诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。学习啦小编整理了经典英文诗歌带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  经典英文诗歌带翻译篇一

  展翅高飞

  Close your eyes, open your heart,

  闭上眼睛,打开心扉,

  Concentrate hard, get ready to start.

  集中精力,准备出发。

学习啦在线学习网   It is almost time to lift off and fly.

  几乎是振翅起飞的时候了。

  Believe in yourself and you'll fly very high.

  相信自己,你会飞得很高。

  Open your wings, spread them out.

  张开羽翼,展开翅膀。

  This is what flying is all about.

学习啦在线学习网   这是飞行的全部。

  I know you can make it through this test.

学习啦在线学习网   我知道你能通过这个测试。

  Come on now. Do your best.

学习啦在线学习网   来吧,现在。尽你的全力!

  Now that you can fly and soar,

  既然你能展翅翱翔,

学习啦在线学习网   You can enter that successful door.

  你便能进入成功之门。

  You've spread your wings and lifted your voice.

  展开翅膀,放声歌唱。

学习啦在线学习网   lt's now time for others to make the right choice.

  现在是时候让别人做出正确的选择。

  经典英文诗歌带翻译篇二

  我长大了

  It was a long time ago.

  那是很多年以前。

  I have almost forgotten my dream.

  我几乎要忘记了我的梦。

  But it was there then,

  可它仍然在,

  In front of me,

  在我眼前,

学习啦在线学习网   Bright like a sun-

  光亮如太阳--

学习啦在线学习网   My dream.

  我的梦。

  And then the wall rose,

学习啦在线学习网   后来升起了一堵墙,

学习啦在线学习网   Rose slowly,

  慢慢地升起,

  Slowly,

  慢慢地,

  Between me and my dream.

学习啦在线学习网   把我和我的梦隔断。

学习啦在线学习网   Rose until it touched the sky-

  墙升起直抵天际--

  The wall.

  高墙壁立。

  Shadow.

  阴影笼罩。

学习啦在线学习网   I am black.

  我黑了。

  I lie down in the shadow.

学习啦在线学习网   我扑倒在黑暗中。

学习啦在线学习网   No longer the light of my dream before me

  我再也没有梦的光亮

  Above me.

学习啦在线学习网   在眼前,在上方。

学习啦在线学习网   Only the thick wall.

  只有厚厚的墙。

  Only the shadow.

  只有阴影。

  My hands!

  我的手!

学习啦在线学习网   My dark hands!

  我黑黑的手!

学习啦在线学习网   Break through the wall!

  捅破那堵墙!

  Find my dream!

  捞回我的梦!

  Help me to shatter this darkness,

  击穿这黑暗,

学习啦在线学习网   To smash this night,

  粉碎这黑夜,

  To break this shadow

  打破这阴影

学习啦在线学习网   Into a thousand lights of sun,

  打出一千个太阳的光亮,

  Into a thousand whirling dreams.Of sun!

学习啦在线学习网   打出一千个眩晕的梦,啊,太阳!

  经典英文诗歌带翻译篇三

  黄水仙

  I wander'd lonely as a cloud

学习啦在线学习网   我孤独地漫游,像一朵云

  That floats on high o'er vales and hills,

学习啦在线学习网   在山丘和谷地上飘荡,

  When all at once I saw a crowd,

  忽然间我看见一群

学习啦在线学习网   A host of golden daffodils;

  成簇的金色水仙花,

  Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

学习啦在线学习网   在树荫下,在湖水边,

  Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

学习啦在线学习网   迎着微风起舞翩翩。

  Continuous as the stars that shine

学习啦在线学习网   连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,

学习啦在线学习网   And twinkle on the milky way,

  在银河里闪闪发亮,

  They stretch'd in never-ending line

学习啦在线学习网   它们沿着湖湾的边缘

  Along the margin of a bay:

  延伸成无穷无尽的一行;

  Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

学习啦在线学习网   我一眼看见了一万朵,

  Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

  在欢舞之中起伏荡漾。

  The waves beside then danced; but they

学习啦在线学习网   粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

学习啦在线学习网   Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

学习啦在线学习网   水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;

  A poet could not but be gay,

  与这样快活的伴侣为伍,

  In such a jocund company:

  诗人怎能不满心欢乐!

学习啦在线学习网   I gazed-and gazed-but little thought

  我久久凝望,却想象不到

学习啦在线学习网   What wealth the show to me had brought:

  这奇景赋予我多少宝藏,

  For oft, when on my couch I lie

学习啦在线学习网   每当我躺在床上,

学习啦在线学习网   In vacant or in pensive mood,

  或心神迷茫,或默默沉思,

  They flash upon that inward eye

学习啦在线学习网   它们常在我心灵中闪现,

学习啦在线学习网   Which is the bliss of solitude;

  那是孤独之中的福祉;

学习啦在线学习网   And then my heart with pleasure fills,

学习啦在线学习网   于是我的心便涨满幸福,

  And dances with the daffodils.

  和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

  
看了“经典英文诗歌带翻译”的人还看了:

1.经典英语诗歌朗诵

2.优秀英文诗歌朗读精选

3.经典英语诗朗诵

4.励志英文诗歌朗诵带翻译

5.经典的英文诗朗诵精选

2223977