初二英语诗歌朗诵稿
学习啦在线学习网 英语诗歌是英语语言与文学的精华。开展英语诗歌教学能提高学生英语语言基础知识水平、写作水平,有助于学生西方历史文化的学习,提高学生的想象力,也有助于对学生的道德教育。学习啦小编整理了初二英语诗歌朗诵稿,欢迎阅读!
初二英语诗歌朗诵稿一
学习啦在线学习网 On a Stair I Stood
我站在楼梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃尔·龙萨
(English version by Humbert Wolfe)
英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
学习啦在线学习网 你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其来的优雅,
学习啦在线学习网 of unanticpated neighboourhood.
学习啦在线学习网 让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
学习啦在线学习网 犹如闪电劈开云团,
学习啦在线学习网 split with your beatuty, and began to race,
无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;
学习啦在线学习网 now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一阵像冰,一阵似火,
学习啦在线学习网 by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔腾激荡。
学习啦在线学习网 And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,
学习啦在线学习网 your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲过死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。
学习啦在线学习网 and your triumphant eyes the moment after
顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。
初二英语诗歌朗诵稿二
Love me little, Love me long
学习啦在线学习网 爱我少一点,爱我久一点
Is the burden of my song?
学习啦在线学习网 我歌唱永恒的爱情
Love that is too hot and strong
如果爱得太炙热
Burneth soon to waste.
学习啦在线学习网 它将很快燃烧成灰烬
Still, I would not have thee cold
学习啦在线学习网 但也不要对我冰冷
Not too backward ,nor too bold
学习啦在线学习网 不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热
Love that lasteth till its old
学习啦在线学习网 不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢
Fadeth not in haste.
我要你爱我 一直到老
Love me little ,Love me long
爱我少一点,爱我久一点
Is the burden of my song.
我歌唱永恒的爱情
If thou love me too much,
如果爱我太多
It will not prove me as true as totlch;
学习啦在线学习网 它不可能像金石那样永恒
学习啦在线学习网 Love me little ,more than such,
爱我少一点我更愿意
For I fear the end.
学习啦在线学习网 只因我怕爱会失去
学习啦在线学习网 I am with little well content,
学习啦在线学习网 一点儿我就感到幸福
And a little from thee sent
一点儿就会让我满意
学习啦在线学习网 Is enough, with true intent
学习啦在线学习网 只要你是真心真意
To be steadfast friend.
学习啦在线学习网 我们的爱 至死不渝
初二英语诗歌朗诵稿三
The Lover’s Appeal
情人的哀诉
Sir Thomas Wyatt
托马斯·怀亚特
学习啦在线学习网 AND wilt thou leave me thus!
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay! for shame!
说不!说不!多么羞辱!
To save thee from the blame
学习啦在线学习网 我的悲伤,我的失落,
学习啦在线学习网 Of all my grief and grame.
责备无需由你背负。
And wilt thou leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
And wilt thou leave me thus,
学习啦在线学习网 无论是富贵还是潦倒,
That hath loved thee so long
我一直爱你义无反顾;
In wealth and woe among:
难道你就这样把我抛开?
And is thy heart so strong
难道你的心就如此冷酷?
As for to leave me thus?
学习啦在线学习网 难道你就这样把我抛开?
学习啦在线学习网 Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
And wilt thou leave me thus,
难道你就这样把我抛开?
学习啦在线学习网 That hath given thee my heart
而我一颗心已经向你托付;
Never for to depart
不是为了离别,
Neither for pain nor smart:
不是为了痛苦:
And wilt thou leave me thus?
学习啦在线学习网 难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
学习啦在线学习网 And wilt thou leave me thus,
对于一个深爱你的人,
And have no more pity
学习啦在线学习网 你的同情怎会踪影全无?
Of him that loveth thee?
学习啦在线学习网 难道你就这样把我抛开?
学习啦在线学习网 Alas! thy cruelty!
天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!
And wilt thou leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
看了“初二英语诗歌朗诵稿”的人还看了:
初二英语诗歌朗诵稿
![](http://lhpay.gzcl999.com/static/doc/images/pc/icon_star.png)
![](http://lhpay.gzcl999.com/static/doc/images/pc/icon_star.png)
![](http://lhpay.gzcl999.com/static/doc/images/pc/icon_star.png)
![](http://lhpay.gzcl999.com/static/doc/images/pc/icon_star.png)
![](http://lhpay.gzcl999.com/static/doc/images/pc/icon_star.png)