有关于英文版情诗欣赏
有关于英文版情诗欣赏
学习啦在线学习网 如果爱情就象是沙漏,沙漏完了,我们也一样完了,那么请问,我可以往里面添沙吗?小编精心收集了有关于英文版情诗,供大家欣赏学习!
有关于英文版情诗篇1
You Know My Heart
你懂我的心
Bettine Brentano to Goethe
学习啦在线学习网 贝婷 布伦塔诺致歌德
You know my heart;
你懂我的心;
You know that all there is desire,
你懂我心中所有的愿望
学习啦在线学习网 Thought, boding and longing;
思念、预兆和渴求;
You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.
你生活在幽灵之中,他们给你以神灵的智慧。
学习啦在线学习网 You must nourish me ;
学习啦在线学习网 你一定要给我以”滋养”。
学习啦在线学习网 You give all that in advance,
如你以前给予我的一样,
Which I do not understand to ask for.
学习啦在线学习网 给予我无法诉求的向往。
My mind has a small embrace,
学习啦在线学习网 虽说我才疏学浅,
学习啦在线学习网 My love a large one;
学习啦在线学习网 但我的爱很博渊;
You must bring them to a balance.
你一定要平衡这两方面。
Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;
在理智跟不上爱情的节奏时,便波浪连连。
You are matched to my love;
学习啦在线学习网 你知道我有多爱你;
You are friendly, kind and indulgent;
你友善、温存、宽厚。
学习啦在线学习网 Let me know when my heart is off the balance.
告诉我,什么时候我的心失了衡。
学习啦在线学习网 I understand your silent signs.
我懂得你那无声的暗示。
学习啦在线学习网 A look from your eyes into mine,
你映入我眼帘的凝睇,
学习啦在线学习网 A kiss from you upon my lips,
学习啦在线学习网 你印在我唇上的热吻,
Instructs me in all,
学习啦在线学习网 向我说明了一切。
What might seem delighted to learn,
这一切对于像我这样的人,
To one who, like me,Had experience from those.
对于有过这方面感情经历的人,
I am far from you;
你我天各一方,
Mine are become strange to me.
给你的凝望和亲吻,我已日益陌生。
I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.
我无法不想抱你入怀的温柔。
Then I begin to weep,
然后我便开始抽泣,
学习啦在线学习网 But the tears dry again unawares.
不知不觉眼泪已干涸。
学习啦在线学习网 Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think) over to me in thisconcealed stillness;
学习啦在线学习网 是的,在深藏的静谧中他对我一往情深(我如是想)。
And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?
学习啦在线学习网 难道我就不应借着永不动摇的深情遥通心声吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:
学习啦在线学习网 啊,你不知道我一心要对你说的话?
学习啦在线学习网 It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.
学习啦在线学习网 我要对你无限地轻声叹息,窃窃私语,让感情满溢升华。
Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.
学习啦在线学习网 愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限温柔。
O,dear friend,
学习啦在线学习网 啊,亲爱的朋友,
学习啦在线学习网 Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.
只求你给我暗示,你心中只有我一个人。
有关于英文版情诗篇2
Song to Celia
致西丽娅
Ben Jonson
本 琼森
Drink to me only with thine eyes,
你只用你的双眸与我干杯
And I will pledge with mine ;
我回以脉脉的温存
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
学习啦在线学习网 或在杯边留下你的香吻
And I'll not look for wine.
我心将不再向往杯中蜜酿
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
心灵的渴望在荡漾
Doth ask a drink divine;
渴望你的仙酿
学习啦在线学习网 But might I of Jove's nectar sup,
即使天神让我将他的琼浆痛饮,
I would not change for thine.
学习啦在线学习网 我也不愿舍弃你吻过的这杯。
学习啦在线学习网 I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
学习啦在线学习网 曾忆赠你玫瑰花环
学习啦在线学习网 Not so much honouring thee
并非讨你欢心
As giving it a hope, that there
只愿这花环在你头上
It could not wither,d be.
永不凋零。
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
学习啦在线学习网 只要你的气息留在上面
And sent'st it back to me :
然后将玫瑰送还
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,
当盛开时,它让我闻到的,
学习啦在线学习网 Not of itself, but thee.
不是自己的花香,而是你。
有关于英文版情诗篇3
学习啦在线学习网 Love at first sight
一见钟情
学习啦在线学习网 Wislawa Szymborska
维斯瓦娃 辛波丝卡
They're both convinced
他们彼此深信
学习啦在线学习网 that a sudden passion joined them.
是瞬间迸发的热情使他们相遇
学习啦在线学习网 Such certainty is beautiful,
学习啦在线学习网 这样的笃定是美丽的
but uncertainty is more beautiful still
但变幻无常更为美丽
Since they'd never met before, they're sure
学习啦在线学习网 他们素未谋面,所以
that there'd been nothing between them.
他们确定彼此并无瓜葛。
But what's the word from the streets, staircases, hallways...
但是自街道、楼梯、大堂传来的话语……
perhaps they've passed each other a million times?
他们也许擦肩而过一百万次了吧。
学习啦在线学习网 I want to ask them
我想问他们
学习啦在线学习网 if they don't remember...
学习啦在线学习网 是否记得……
学习啦在线学习网 a moment face to face
在旋转门
in some revolving door?
面对面那一刹
perhaps a “sorry“ muttered in a crowd?
学习啦在线学习网 或是在人群中喃喃道出的"对不起”,
a curt “wrong number“ caught in the receiver?
学习啦在线学习网 或是在电话的另一端道出的“打错了"。
but I know the answer.
学习啦在线学习网 但是我早知道答案。
No, they don’t remember.
是的,他们并不记得。
学习啦在线学习网 They'd be amazed to hear
他们会很惊讶,
学习啦在线学习网 that Chance has been toying with them now for years.
徜若得知缘分已经玩弄他们多年。
Not quite ready yet
学习啦在线学习网 只因为尚未完全准备好,
to become their Destiny,
他们的命运之神未来到,
学习啦在线学习网 it pushed them close, drove them apart,
学习啦在线学习网 缘分将他们拉近,驱离。
学习啦在线学习网 it barred their path,
学习啦在线学习网 阻挡着他们的去路
stifling a laugh,
憋住笑声
and then leaped aside.
然后闪到一旁。
学习啦在线学习网 There were signs and signals,
有一些迹象和信号存在,
even if they couldn,t read them yet.
即使他们尚无法解读。
学习啦在线学习网 Perhaps three years ago
也许在三年前
or just last Tuesday
学习啦在线学习网 或者就在上个星期二,
学习啦在线学习网 a certain leaf fluttered
学习啦在线学习网 有某片叶子飘舞于
from one shoulder to another?
肩与肩之间?
Something was dropped and then picked up.
有东西掉了又捡了起来?
Who knows, maybe the ball that vanished
天晓得,也许是那个
into childhood's thicket?
学习啦在线学习网 消失于童年灌木丛中的球?
There were doorknobs and doorbells
学习啦在线学习网 还有事前已被触摸
where one touch had covered another beforehand.
学习啦在线学习网 层层覆盖的 门把和门铃。
学习啦在线学习网 Suitcases checked and standing side by side.
检查完毕后并排放置的手提箱。
学习啦在线学习网 One night, perhaps, the same dream,
有一晚,也许同样的梦,
学习啦在线学习网 grown hazy by morning.
学习啦在线学习网 到了早晨变得模糊。
Every beginning
每个开始
is only a sequel, after all,
毕竟都只是续篇,
学习啦在线学习网 and the book of events
而充满情节的书本
is always open halfway through.
总是从一半开始看起。
看了“有关于英文版情诗”的人还看了: