学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

关于英文诗翻译成中文版

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语诗歌是一个包含丰富社会生活内容、语言艺术和文化内涵的世界,是基础英语教学的一块很有潜力的教学资源。学习啦小编整理了关于英文诗翻译成中文版,欢迎阅读!

  关于英文诗翻译成中文版篇一

  Mother to Son

  母亲致儿子

  Langston Hughes

学习啦在线学习网   朗斯顿•休斯

学习啦在线学习网   Well,son,I'll tell you: Life for me ain't been no crystal stair.

  孩子,我要告诉你 生活对于我来说没有水晶般的阶梯

  It's had tacks in it, And splinters, And boards torn up, And places with no carpet on the floor -- Bare.

学习啦在线学习网   它自有自己的轨道 有荆棘 有坎坷 没有鲜花和红地毯 光秃秃的什么也没有

  But all the time I'se been a-climbin' on, And reachin' landin's,

  但是在我所有的生命历程中 攀登过高峰 我淌过平原

学习啦在线学习网   And turnin' corners, And sometimes goin' in the dark

  经历过人生的转折 有时处于绝望中

  Where there ain't been no light. So boy, don't you turn back.

  在那里里看不到任何希望 因此,我的孩子,请不要回头

  Don't you set down on the steps 'Cause you finds it's kinder hard.

  不要放慢你前进的步伐 即使你遇到再大的坎坷

  Don't you fall now -- For I'se still goin',honey, I'se still climbin',

学习啦在线学习网   请你不要沉沦 因为亲爱的,有我继续陪你一道 继续攀登

  And life for me ain't been no crystal stair.

  因为生活中没有水晶般缤纷的阶梯

  关于英文诗翻译成中文版篇二

  赐予我生命的女人

  The Woman in My Life

学习啦在线学习网   我生命中的这位女性,总能在我堕落时将我接住当我受伤时视我如婴孩般的拥抱

  The woman in my life Catches me when I've fallen And holds me like a baby when I'm hurt

  无论我爬得多高,都能引导我平安落地当我需要她时,

学习啦在线学习网   No matter how high I climb She guides me safely back to Earth

  她就在身边做我的守护天使,黑暗中,

  And she's there when I need her My guardian angel In the dark

学习啦在线学习网   我能看见她陪伴着我

学习啦在线学习网   I can see her Here by my side

  我生命中的这位女性, 说我是她梦寐以求, 是她所要的一切

  The woman in my life Says I'm the one she prayed for And all she's ever gonna need

  但她也是我心所向往的人, 不论过去现在和未来

  But she's the one my heart was made for And that's the way it's always gonna be

学习啦在线学习网   如今我才了解,为何父亲会 如此迷恋我生命中的这位女性

  Now I understand just why my dad Is crazy 'bout the woman in my life

  关于英文诗翻译成中文版篇三

  The Song of the Old Mother

  母亲之歌

学习啦在线学习网   William Butler Yeats

学习啦在线学习网   威廉•巴特勒•叶芝

学习啦在线学习网   I rise in the dawn, kneel and blow, till the seed of fire flicker and glow.

学习啦在线学习网   我在清晨起床,跪在火炉旁用力吹着炉膛 直到点点火星燃起,摇曳着红光。

学习啦在线学习网   and then i must scrub and blake and sweep, till stars are beginning to blink and peep.

学习啦在线学习网   然后,擦洗器具,烘烤食物,打扫庭院 直到群星满布,在天空眨眼窥探。

  and the young lie long and dream in their bed of the matching of ribbons for bosom and head.

  孩子们睡到很晚,沉迷梦乡 为美丽的人儿整理华装。

  and their day goes over idleness, and they sigh if the wind but lift the tress.

  他们的日子在虚空中流淌, 只为那风吹散的长发留一声喟叹。

  while i must work, because i am old, and the seed of the fire gets feeble and cold.

  而我必须要劳作,因为我老了, 那燃烧的火种也渐渐微弱,冷却了。

  
看了“关于英文诗翻译成中文版”的人还看了:

1.关于英文诗翻译成中文

2.英文诗翻译成中文精选

3.关于中文诗句翻译成英语

4.优秀英语诗歌带中文翻译

5.著名英文诗带中文翻译精选

2475002