描写月亮的英文诗歌阅读
描写月亮的英文诗歌阅读
月亮有的,是温柔,是情思,是浪漫,是执着,古往今来,不知征服了多少桀骜不训的情男痴女,演绎了多少凄婉绝美的故事。学习啦小编整理了描写月亮的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!
描写月亮的英文诗歌篇一
学习啦在线学习网 shall i your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
by pierre de ronsard
作者:龙萨
shall i your beauties with the moon compare?
学习啦在线学习网 我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
学习啦在线学习网 she’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
学习啦在线学习网 她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。
学习啦在线学习网 or to the general sun, who everywhere
学习啦在线学习网 或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处
goes common with his light? you walk alone
挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,
学习啦在线学习网 and you are such that envy must despair
学习啦在线学习网 你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望
学习啦在线学习网 of finding in my praise aught to condone,
发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,
you have no likeness since there’s naught as fair
学习啦在线学习网 你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,
yourself your god, your star, fate’s overtone.
学习啦在线学习网 你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。
those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,
hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
学习啦在线学习网 在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,
so far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
学习啦在线学习网 你的美丽至今无人企及。
either your body shields some noble demon,
你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,
or mortal you image immortal virtue;
你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,
or pallas you or first among the graces.
学习啦在线学习网 你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。
tr. zhang heqing
翻译:张和清
描写月亮的英文诗歌篇二
致月亮
学习啦在线学习网 雪莱 诗/黎历 译
你面容苍白是否已厌倦
总在攀登天堂,朝地球凝望,
你穿梭于生辰不同的群星
孤独地流浪——
宛若无欢乐的眼睛,不断变幻,
找不到目标值得停留久长?
To The Moon
学习啦在线学习网 by Percy Bysshe Shelley
学习啦在线学习网 Art thou pale for weariness
学习啦在线学习网 Of climbing heaven and gazing on the earth,
学习啦在线学习网 Wandering companionless
学习啦在线学习网 Among the stars that have a different birth, --
And ever changing, like a joyless eye
That finds no object worth its constancy?
描写月亮的英文诗歌篇三
The Sun And The Moon 太阳和月亮
THE SUN AND THE MOON
太阳和月亮
学习啦在线学习网 The sun is round and very bright,
太阳圆又亮,
He shines and gives us light.
光照大地上。
学习啦在线学习网 Then he goes to sleep at night
晚上他睡去,
And sends his brother, Mr.Moon
派来月亮弟,
Who floats on high like a white balloon.
好象银气球,
高高天上游。
学习啦在线学习网 看了“描写月亮的英文诗歌”的人还看了: