学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 英语诗歌经典

英语诗歌经典

时间: 韦彦867 分享

英语诗歌经典

  诗歌朗读、学习诗歌、并进行诗歌创作和翻译过程中都是一种美的感受,能够让学生体会其特有的韵律美,尽情发挥想象,驰骋在诗歌的海洋中。学习啦小编整理了英语诗歌带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  英语诗歌带翻译一

学习啦在线学习网   And we will sit upon the rocks,

  激情的牧羊人致心爱的姑娘

  Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

  克里斯托弗 马洛

  By shallow rivers to whose falls

学习啦在线学习网   来吧,和我生活在一起,做我的爱人,

学习啦在线学习网   Melodious birds sing madrigals.

  在这里,我们将快乐无边,

学习啦在线学习网   And I will make thee beds of roses

学习啦在线学习网   这里有峻峭秀丽的山峦,

学习啦在线学习网   And a thousand fragrant posies,

  还有风光明媚的山谷田园。

  A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

  在那边,我俩坐在山岩上,

  Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

学习啦在线学习网   看牧羊人喂养可爱的羔羊,

  A gown made of the finest wool

学习啦在线学习网   在浅浅的小溪旁,

  Which from our pretty lambs we pull;

学习啦在线学习网   鸟儿随着潺潺流水,唱着情歌。

  Fair lined slippers for the cold,

学习啦在线学习网   在那边,我将用玫瑰编一顶花冠,

学习啦在线学习网   With buckles of the purest gold ;

学习啦在线学习网   用成千的花束做床,

学习啦在线学习网   A belt of straw and ivy buds,

  用爱神木的叶子织成长裙,

  With coral clasps and amber studs:

  一切都献给你,绚丽与芬芳。

  And if these pleasures may thee move,

  我从羔羊身上剪下最好的羊毛,

  Come live with me, and be my love.

学习啦在线学习网   为你做防寒的鞋衬和长袍;

  The shepherds Js swains shall dance and sing

学习啦在线学习网   用纯金为你制作鞋扣,

  For thy delight each May morning:

学习啦在线学习网   该有多么珍贵,多么荣耀。

学习啦在线学习网   If these delights thy mind may move,

  我用长春藤和芳草做腰带,

学习啦在线学习网   Then live with me and be my love.

学习啦在线学习网   珊瑚带扣点缀着琥珀水晶。

学习啦在线学习网   假如这些享受能打动你的心,

  英语诗歌带翻译二

  When We Two Parted

  我们俩分别时

  George Gordon Byron

  乔治 戈登 拜伦

学习啦在线学习网   When we two parted

  我们俩分别时

  In silence and tears,

  相对无言地垂泪

学习啦在线学习网   Half broken-hearted

  两颗心_半裂碎,

  To serve for years,

学习啦在线学习网   因为即将多年相违,

学习啦在线学习网   Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

学习啦在线学习网   你的面容苍白冰冷,

  Colder thy kiss,

  更冷的是你的吻;

学习啦在线学习网   Truly that hour foretold

学习啦在线学习网   那时刻真的预兆着

学习啦在线学习网   Sorrow to this !

  今日的伤心。

  The dew of the morning

  那天清晨的寒露

学习啦在线学习网   Suck chill or my brow

学习啦在线学习网   冷彻了我的眉宇——

  It felt like the warning

  它象是告诫

  Of what I feel now.

  我今日的感触。

学习啦在线学习网   Thy vows are all broken,

  你背弃山盟海誓

  And light is thy fame ;

  声名变得轻浮:

  I hear thy name spoken,

学习啦在线学习网   我听别人提起你的姓名,

  And share in its shame.

学习啦在线学习网   我就会感到羞辱。

  They name thee before me,

  人们在我面前提起你,

学习啦在线学习网   A knell to mine ear;

  我听来犹如丧钟;

  A shudder comes o!er me

  我忍不住周身战栗

  Why wert thou so dear ?

  我为何对你钟情7

学习啦在线学习网   Thy know not I knew thee,

  他们不知道我曾认识你

  who knew thee too well :

  曾经你了解很深:

  Long, Long shall I rue thee

  我将长久哀叹你,

学习啦在线学习网   Too deeply to tell.

  深沉得难以启口。

学习啦在线学习网   In secret we met

  忆昔日幽会相见,

学习啦在线学习网   In silence I grieve

  想今朝黯然悲伤,

学习啦在线学习网   That thy heart could forget,

学习啦在线学习网   你竟然把我淡忘,

学习啦在线学习网   Thy spirit deceive.

学习啦在线学习网   你竟然把我欺骗,

  If I should meet thee

  倘若多年以后,

  After long years,

  我们偶然相遇,

  How should I greet thee ?

  我该如何称呼你?

  With silence and tears.

  只有含着泪默默无语。

  英语诗歌带翻译三

学习啦在线学习网   You Know My Heart

  你懂我的心

  Bettine Brentano to Goethe

学习啦在线学习网   贝婷 布伦塔诺致歌德

学习啦在线学习网   You know my heart;

  你懂我的心;

  You know that all there is desire,

学习啦在线学习网   你懂我心中所有的愿望

  Thought, boding and longing;

学习啦在线学习网   思念、预兆和渴求;

学习啦在线学习网   You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

学习啦在线学习网   你生活在幽灵之中,他们给你以神灵的智慧。

  You must nourish me ;

  你一定要给我以”滋养”。

  You give all that in advance,

  如你以前给予我的一样,

  Which I do not understand to ask for.

  给予我无法诉求的向往。

学习啦在线学习网   My mind has a small embrace,

学习啦在线学习网   虽说我才疏学浅,

学习啦在线学习网   My love a large one;

  但我的爱很博渊;

学习啦在线学习网   You must bring them to a balance.

  你一定要平衡这两方面。

学习啦在线学习网   Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

学习啦在线学习网   在理智跟不上爱情的节奏时,便波浪连连。

学习啦在线学习网   You are matched to my love;

学习啦在线学习网   你知道我有多爱你;

  You are friendly, kind and indulgent;

学习啦在线学习网   你友善、温存、宽厚。

学习啦在线学习网   Let me know when my heart is off the balance.

  告诉我,什么时候我的心失了衡。

  I understand your silent signs.

学习啦在线学习网   我懂得你那无声的暗示。

  A look from your eyes into mine,

学习啦在线学习网   你映入我眼帘的凝睇,

  A kiss from you upon my lips,

  你印在我唇上的热吻,

学习啦在线学习网   Instructs me in all,

  向我说明了一切。

  What might seem delighted to learn,

学习啦在线学习网   这一切对于像我这样的人,

学习啦在线学习网   To one who, like me,Had experience from those.

  对于有过这方面感情经历的人,

学习啦在线学习网   I am far from you;

  你我天各一方,

  Mine are become strange to me.

  给你的凝望和亲吻,我已日益陌生。

学习啦在线学习网   I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

  我无法不想抱你入怀的温柔。

  Then I begin to weep,

  然后我便开始抽泣,

学习啦在线学习网   But the tears dry again unawares.

学习啦在线学习网   不知不觉眼泪已干涸。

学习啦在线学习网   Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think) over to me in thisconcealed stillness;

  是的,在深藏的静谧中他对我一往情深(我如是想)。

  And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?

  难道我就不应借着永不动摇的深情遥通心声吗?

  Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:

  啊,你不知道我一心要对你说的话?

  It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

  我要对你无限地轻声叹息,窃窃私语,让感情满溢升华。

  Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.

学习啦在线学习网   愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限温柔。

  O,dear friend,

  啊,亲爱的朋友,

学习啦在线学习网   Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

学习啦在线学习网   只求你给我暗示,你心中只有我一个人。

  
看了“英语诗歌带翻译”的人还看了:

1.经典英语诗歌带翻译欣赏

2.经典的著名英语短诗歌带翻译

3.经典古诗英文带翻译欣赏

4.经典英语诗歌带翻译精选

5.经典英文诗歌带翻译欣赏

3349132