双语诗歌欣赏:《别了,爱》
双语诗歌欣赏:《别了,爱》
学习啦在线学习网 下面是学习啦小编为大家整理的双语诗歌欣赏:《别了,爱》,希望大家喜欢!
Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,
别了,爱以及你所有的法度,
Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;
学习啦在线学习网 你的诱钩再也无法把我缠绞;
学习啦在线学习网 Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,
塞尼卡和柏拉图否定你那套,
学习啦在线学习网 To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,
学习啦在线学习网 让我竭尽所能追求完美财富。
In blind error when I did persever,
我却盲目地一错再错入歧途,
Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,
你厉声拒绝刺得我倍受煎熬,
Hath taught me to set in trifles no store
学习啦在线学习网 你教导我别对琐事斤斤计较,
And escape forth since liberty is lever.
挣脱束缚因为自由才会幸福。
Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,
别了,去搅扰那些年轻的心,
学习啦在线学习网 And in me claim no more authority;
对我别再宣称你是什么权威;
学习啦在线学习网 With idle youth go use thy property,
对懒散青年把你的能耐发挥,
学习啦在线学习网 And therein spend thy many brittle darts.
把你的支支利箭都射向他们。
For hitherto though I have lost all my time,
迄今我虽失去我全部的时光,
学习啦在线学习网 Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.
却不再徒劳攀爬那根烂树桩。