学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

著名英美诗歌欣赏

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  下面是学习啦小编为大家带来著名英美诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!

  著名英美诗歌欣赏:情人的哀诉

  AND wilt thou leave me thus!

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

学习啦在线学习网   Say nay! say nay! for shame!

学习啦在线学习网   说不!说不!多么羞辱!

  To save thee from the blame

  我的悲伤,我的失落,

学习啦在线学习网   Of all my grief and grame.

  责备无需由你背负。

学习啦在线学习网   And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

学习啦在线学习网   Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

学习啦在线学习网   And wilt thou leave me thus,

  无论是富贵还是潦倒,

  That hath loved thee so long

  我一直爱你义无反顾;

  In wealth and woe among:

学习啦在线学习网   难道你就这样把我抛开?

学习啦在线学习网   And is thy heart so strong

  难道你的心就如此冷酷?

学习啦在线学习网   As for to leave me thus?

学习啦在线学习网   难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

学习啦在线学习网   And wilt thou leave me thus,

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  That hath given thee my heart

  而我一颗心已经向你托付;

  Never for to depart

  不是为了离别,

学习啦在线学习网   Neither for pain nor smart:

  不是为了痛苦:

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

学习啦在线学习网   Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  对于一个深爱你的人,

学习啦在线学习网   And have no more pity

  你的同情怎会踪影全无?

  Of him that loveth thee?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Alas! thy cruelty!

  天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

学习啦在线学习网   难道你就这样把我抛开?

学习啦在线学习网   Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  著名英美诗歌欣赏:别了,爱

  Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,

学习啦在线学习网   别了,爱以及你所有的法度,

  Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;

学习啦在线学习网   你的诱钩再也无法把我缠绞;

  Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,

学习啦在线学习网   塞尼卡和柏拉图否定你那套,

学习啦在线学习网   To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,

学习啦在线学习网   让我竭尽所能追求完美财富。

  In blind error when I did persever,

学习啦在线学习网   我却盲目地一错再错入歧途,

  Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,

  你厉声拒绝刺得我倍受煎熬,

  Hath taught me to set in trifles no store

  你教导我别对琐事斤斤计较,

  And escape forth since liberty is lever.

  挣脱束缚因为自由才会幸福。

学习啦在线学习网   Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,

  别了,去搅扰那些年轻的心,

学习啦在线学习网   And in me claim no more authority;

学习啦在线学习网   对我别再宣称你是什么权威;

学习啦在线学习网   With idle youth go use thy property,

  对懒散青年把你的能耐发挥,

  And therein spend thy many brittle darts.

学习啦在线学习网   把你的支支利箭都射向他们。

  For hitherto though I have lost all my time,

  迄今我虽失去我全部的时光,

  Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.

学习啦在线学习网   却不再徒劳攀爬那根烂树桩。

著名英美诗歌欣赏

下面是学习啦小编为大家带来著名英美诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢! 著名英美诗歌欣赏:情人的哀诉 AND wilt thou leave me thus! 难道你就这样把我抛开? Say nay! say nay! for shame! 说不!说不!多么羞辱! To save thee from the blame 我的
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
411477