学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

外国经典英语诗歌

时间: 焯杰674 分享

学习啦在线学习网   诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来外国经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

  外国经典英语诗歌:假如音乐是爱情的粮食

  If music be the food of love, play on;

  假如音乐是爱情的食粮,那么奏下去吧;

学习啦在线学习网   Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting the appetite may sicken, and so die.

  尽量地奏下去,好让爱情因过饱噎塞而死。

学习啦在线学习网   That strain again! it had a dying fall.

学习啦在线学习网   又奏起这个调子来了!它有一种渐渐消沉下去的节奏。

  O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet sound, that breathes upon a bank of violets, stealing andgiving odour!

  啊!它经过我的耳畔,就像微风吹拂一丛紫罗兰,发出轻柔的声音,一面把花香偷走,一面又把花香分送。

  Enough, no more. Tis not so sweet now as it was before.

学习啦在线学习网   够了!别再奏下去了!它现在已经不像原来那样甜蜜了。

学习啦在线学习网   O spirit of love! How quick and fresh art thou, that, not with standing thy capacity receiveth asthe sea, nought enters there, of what validity and pitch soe'er, but falls into abatement andlow price, even in a minute.

  爱情的精灵呀!你是多么敏感而活泼;虽然你有海―样的容量,可是无论怎样高贵超越的事物,一进了你的范围,便会在顷刻间失去了它的价值。

  So full of shapes is fancy that it alone is high fantastical.

  爱情是这样充满了意象,在一切事物中是最富于幻想的。

  外国经典英语诗歌:情人眼里出西施

  My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips' red;

学习啦在线学习网   我情妇的眼睛一点不像太阳;珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多:

  If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.

  雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光,发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑。

  I have seen roses damask'd, red and white, but no such roses see I in her cheeks;

  我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般;她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;

学习啦在线学习网   And in some perfumes is there more delight than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.

  有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,我情妇的呼吸并没有这香味。

  I love to hear her speak, yet well I know that music hath a far more pleasing sound;

学习啦在线学习网   我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子;

  I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:

  我承认从没有见过女神走路,我情妇走路时候却脚踏实地:

学习啦在线学习网   And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.

  可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。

  外国经典诗歌:公主

学习啦在线学习网   Now sleeps the crimson petal, now the white;

  深红的花瓣睡着了,然后是白色的;

  Nor waves the cypress in the palace walk;

  桕树也不在舞摆于宫苑小径;

  Nor winks the gold fin in the porphyry font:

  金鱼也不再炎眼于斑岩圣钵:

  The firefly wakens: waken thou with me.

  萤火虫醒来:唤醒了你和我。

  Now droops the milkwhite peacock like a ghost, and like a ghost she glimmers on to me.

  乳白色的孔雀幽灵般消沉她,又幽灵般地向我闪着微光。

  Now lies the Earth all Danae to the stars, and all thy heart lies open unto me.

  缀满星辰的苍穹笼罩着如达娜厄般恬息着的大地,而你的心儿整个地向我开启。

学习啦在线学习网   Now slides the silent meteor on, and leaves a shining furrow, as thy thoughts in me.

  流星悄然掠过,留下一道光亮辙印,犹似你留予我的思虑。

  Now folds the lily all her sweetness up, and slips into the bosom of the lake: so fold thyself, mydearestthou, and slip into my bosom and be lost in me.

  百合敛起她的全部芳馨潜入湖泊的中心:我的爱,你也这样敛起自己吧潜入我的心,随后迷失踪影。

415196