哲理诗歌英汉对译
诗歌是一种主情的文学体裁,它以抒情方式高度凝练集中地反映社会生活,用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。它是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来哲理诗歌英汉对译,希望大家喜欢!
哲理诗歌英汉对译:如果
学习啦在线学习网 If you can keep your head when all about you
如果所有人都失去理智,咒骂你,
学习啦在线学习网 Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
你仍能保持头脑情形;
学习啦在线学习网 If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
学习啦在线学习网 如果所有人都怀疑你,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
学习啦在线学习网 你仍能坚信自己,让所有的怀疑动摇;
学习啦在线学习网 If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
学习啦在线学习网 如果你要等待,不要因此厌烦,
Or, being lied about,don't deal in lies,
为人所骗,不要因此骗人,
Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,
学习啦在线学习网 为人所恨,不要因此抱恨,
学习啦在线学习网 And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;
不要太乐观,不要自以为是;
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
如果你是个追梦人——不要被梦主宰;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
如果你是个爱思考的人——光想会达不到目标;
学习啦在线学习网 If you can meet with triumph and disaster
如果你遇到骄傲和挫折
And treat those two impostors just the same;
把两者当骗子看待;
学习啦在线学习网 If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
学习啦在线学习网 如果你能忍受,你曾讲过的事实
学习啦在线学习网 Twiseted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
被恶棍扭曲,用于蒙骗傻子;
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
学习啦在线学习网 看着你用毕生去看护的东西被破坏,
And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools;
然后俯身,用破烂的工具把它修补;
学习啦在线学习网 If you can make one heap of all your winnings
如果在你赢得无数桂冠之后,
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
突遇颠峰下跌之险,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
学习啦在线学习网 失败过后,东山再起,
And never breathe a word about your loss;
不要抱怨你的失败;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
学习啦在线学习网 如果你能迫使自己,
学习啦在线学习网 To serve your turn long after they are gone,
学习啦在线学习网 在别人走后,长久坚守阵地,
And so hold on when there is nothin in you
在你心中已空荡荡无一物,
Except the Will which says to them:"Hold on!";
学习啦在线学习网 只有意志告诉你“坚持!”;
学习啦在线学习网 If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
如果你与人交谈,能保持风度,
Or walk with Kings -nor lose the common touch;
学习啦在线学习网 伴王行走,能保持距离;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
学习啦在线学习网 如果仇敌和好友都不害你;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
如果所有人都指望你,却无人全心全意;
学习啦在线学习网 If you can fill the unforgiving minute
如果你花六十秒进行短程跑,
学习啦在线学习网 With sixty second' worth of distance run -
学习啦在线学习网 填满那不可饶恕的一分钟——
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
你就可以拥有一个世界,
学习啦在线学习网 And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!
这个世界的一切都是你的,更重要的是,孩子,你是个顶天立地的人。
哲理诗歌英汉对译:回答
学习啦在线学习网 Cruelty is the ID pass of the cruel,
学习啦在线学习网 卑鄙是卑鄙者的通行证,
学习啦在线学习网 honesty the grave stone of the honest.
高尚是高尚者的墓志铭,
Look, in the sky plated gold,
看吧,在那镀金的天空中,
crooked reflections of all the dead float around.
飘满了死者弯曲的倒影。
The glacial epoch is over,
冰川纪过去了,
so why is there ice everywhere?
为什么到处都是冰凌?
学习啦在线学习网 Good Hope was rounded a long time ago,
好望角发现了,
so where are these thousands of boats racing on the Dead Sea?
为什么死海里千帆相竞?
I came into this world
学习啦在线学习网 我来到这个世界上,
学习啦在线学习网 with only blank pages, rope and my fingers;
只带着纸、绳索和身影,
therefore, before final judgements are given,
为了在审判之前,
I need to speak in all the voices of the defendants.
宣读那些被判决的声音。
Just let me say, world,
告诉你吧,世界
I—don't—believe!
我——不——相——信!
学习啦在线学习网 If a thousand challengers are under your feet
纵使你脚下有一千名挑战者,
学习啦在线学习网 count me as challenger one-thousand-and-one.
那就把我算作第一千零一名。
学习啦在线学习网 I don't believe the sky is always blue;
学习啦在线学习网 我不相信天是蓝的,
I don't believe it was thunder echoing;
我不相信雷的回声,
I don't believe all dreaming is false;
学习啦在线学习网 我不相信梦是假的,
I don't believe the dead cannot bring judgement.
学习啦在线学习网 我不相信死无报应。
学习啦在线学习网 If the sea is doomed someday to break its levees
如果海洋注定要决堤,
学习啦在线学习网 my heart must flood with all the bitter waters.
就让所有的苦水都注入我心中,
学习啦在线学习网 If the land is destined to form the hills again,
学习啦在线学习网 如果陆地注定要上升,
let real human beings learn to choose the higher ground.
学习啦在线学习网 就让人类重新选择生存的峰顶。
学习啦在线学习网 The latest, favorable turnings, the twinkling stars
新的转机和闪闪星斗,
studding the naked sky,
正在缀满没有遮拦的天空。
are pictographs five-thousand years old.
学习啦在线学习网 那是五千年的象形文字,
They are the eyes of the future staring at us now.
那是未来人们凝视的眼睛。
以上就是学习啦小编为大家带来的哲理诗歌英汉对译,希望大家喜欢!
学习啦在线学习网 哲理诗歌英汉对译相关文章:
1.哲理诗歌译文精选
2.英语阅读
3.经典哲理诗歌两首
5.哲理英文诗歌鉴赏