学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

经典英文诗歌带翻译

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  在阅读英文诗歌的时候,很多同学都为看不懂英文诗歌的表达而感到苦恼,下面是学习啦小编为大家带来带翻译的经典英文诗歌,欢迎大家欣赏!

  经典英文诗歌1:

学习啦在线学习网   When I consider everything that grows

  我这样考虑着;世间的一切生物

  Holds in perfection but a little moment,

学习啦在线学习网   只能够繁茂一个极短的时期,

  That this huge stage presenteth naught but shows

学习啦在线学习网   而这座大舞台上的全部演出

  Whereon the stars in secret influence comment;

学习啦在线学习网   没有不受到星象的默化潜移;

  When I perceive that men as plants increase,

  我看见:人类像植物一样增多,

  Cheered and checked even by the selfsame sky,

  一样被头上的天空所鼓舞,所叱责;

  Vaunt in their youthful sap, at height decrease,

学习啦在线学习网   在青春朝气中雀跃,过极峰而下坡,

学习啦在线学习网   And wear their brave state out of memory;

学习啦在线学习网   坚持他们勇敢的品格到湮没——

  Then the conceit of this inconstant stay

学习啦在线学习网   于是,无常的世界就发出奇想,

  Sets you most rich in youth before my sight,

学习啦在线学习网   使你青春焕发地站在我眼前,

  Where wasteful Time debateth with Decay,

学习啦在线学习网   挥霍的时间却串通腐朽来逞强,

  To change your day of youth to sullied night;

  要变你青春的白天为晦暗的夜晚;

  And, all in war with Time for love of you,

  为了爱你,我要跟时间决斗,

学习啦在线学习网   As he takes from you, I engraft you new.

学习啦在线学习网   把你接上比青春更永久的枝头。

  经典英文诗歌2:

学习啦在线学习网   But wherefore do not you a mightier way

学习啦在线学习网   但是为什么你不用更强的方式

  Make war upon this bloody tyrant Time?

  来向那血腥的暴君——时间作斗争?

学习啦在线学习网   And fortify yourself in your decay

  为什么你不用一种比我这枯诗

学习啦在线学习网   With means more blessed than my barren rhyme?

  更好的方法来加强将老的自身?

  Now stand you on the top of happy hours,

  现在你站在欢乐时辰的峰顶上;

学习啦在线学习网   And many maiden gardens, yet unset,

  许多没栽过花儿的处女园地

学习啦在线学习网   With virtuous wish would bear you living flowers,

学习啦在线学习网   诚意地想要把你的活花培养,

学习啦在线学习网   Much liker than your painted counterfeit.

学习啦在线学习网   教花儿比你的画像更加像你:

  So should the lines of life that life repair,

学习啦在线学习网   这样,生命线必将使生命复燃,

  Which this time's pencil, or my pupil pen,

  而当代的画笔或我幼稚的笔枝,

  Neither in inward worth nor outward fair

学习啦在线学习网   不论画外表的美或内心的善,

学习啦在线学习网   Can make you live yourself in eyes of men.

  都没法使你本身在人眼中不死。

  To give away yourself keeps yourself still,

学习啦在线学习网   自我放弃是永远的自我保留;

学习啦在线学习网   And you must live, drawn by your own sweet skill.

学习啦在线学习网   你必须靠你自己的妙技求长寿。

  经典英文诗歌3:

  Who will believe my verse in time to come

学习啦在线学习网   将来,谁会相信我诗中的话来着,

  If it were filled with your most high deserts?

学习啦在线学习网   假如其中写满了你至高的美德?

学习啦在线学习网   Though yet heaven knows it is but as a tomb

  可是,天知道,我的诗是坟呵,它埋着

学习啦在线学习网   Which hides your life and shows not half your parts.

  你的一生,显不出你一半的本色。

  If I could write the beauty of your eyes,

  如果我能够写出你明眸的流光,

  And in fresh numbers number all your graces,

  用清新的诗章勾出你全部的仪容,

学习啦在线学习网   The age to come would say 'This poet lies,

  将来的人们就要说,这诗人在扯谎,

  Such heavenly touches ne'er touched earthly faces.'

  上天的笔触触不到凡人的面孔。

  So should my papers, yellowed with their age,

学习啦在线学习网   于是,我那些古旧得发黄的稿纸,

学习啦在线学习网   Be scorned, like old men of less truth than tongue,

学习啦在线学习网   会被人看轻,被当做嚼舌的老人;

  And your true rights be termed a poet's rage

  你应得的赞扬被称做诗人的狂思,

学习啦在线学习网   And stretched meter of an antique song:

  称做一篇过甚其辞的古韵文:

学习啦在线学习网    But were some child of yours alive that time,

  但如果你有个孩子能活到那时期,

学习啦在线学习网    You should live twice, in it and in my rhyme.

  你就双重地活在——他身上,我诗里。

经典英文诗歌带翻译相关文章:

1.经典励志英语诗歌带翻译

2.莎士比亚经典英文诗带翻译

3.经典英文小诗翻译

4.经典英语诗歌翻译

5.经典英语诗歌附译文

1139364