经典英语诗歌带翻译鉴赏
经典英语诗歌带翻译鉴赏
学习啦在线学习网 英文诗歌是给人以享受的文学体裁之一。英文诗歌的欣赏可以促进学生的语言学习。下面是学习啦小编带来的经典英语诗歌带翻译,欢迎阅读!
经典英语诗歌带翻译篇一
学习啦在线学习网 Mother Machree
慈母颂
There's a spot in my heart which no colleen may own; There's a depth in my soul neversounded or known;
在我心中有那么一隅, 任何少女也不能占据。 它埋在我灵魂的深处, 我从不声张从不表露。
学习啦在线学习网 There's a place in my memory my life that you fill; No other can take it no one ever will;
在我的记忆里, 生活充满着你。 别人不能替代, 永远也无例外。
Every sorrow or care in the dear days gone by; Was made bright by the light of the smile inyour eye;
逝去的欢乐日子里, 也曾有烦恼和忧伤。 但你眸中微笑的光, 总可以把一切照亮。
Like a candle that's set in a window at night; Your fond love has cheered me and guided meright;
宛如一支点燃的蜡烛, 茫茫黑夜中透过窗户。 你温柔的爱鼓舞着我, 指引我走上正确道路。
Sure I love the dear silver that shines in your hair; And the brow that's all furrowed andwrinkled with care;
学习啦在线学习网 我爱你美丽的头髪, 闪烁着熠熠的银光。 我爱你额上的皱纹, 刻满了岁月的沧桑。
学习啦在线学习网 I kiss the dear fingers so toil warm for me; Oh! God bless you and keep you, mother machree!
我吻你优美的双手, 为我辛劳暖我心房。 愿主保佑与你同在, 慈母啊,我的亲娘!
经典英语诗歌带翻译篇二
Mother
母亲
学习啦在线学习网 Howard Johnson
霍华德·约翰逊
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
M表示她为我做的成千上万的事情
学习啦在线学习网 "O" means only she's growing old,
O表示她正在漫漫变老
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
T表示她为我流下的眼泪
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
H表示她金子般纯净的心
"E" is for her eyes, with the love-light shining.
学习啦在线学习网 E表示她闪烁着爱的光芒的眼睛
"R" means right, and she'll always be,
R表示她永远都是对的
学习啦在线学习网 Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER",
把这些字母拼在一起,就拼成了"母亲"
A word that means the world to me.
这个对我来说意味着整个世界的单词
经典英语诗歌带翻译篇三
Home, Sweet Home
家啊,甜蜜的家
学习啦在线学习网 John H Payne
学习啦在线学习网 约翰·佩恩
学习啦在线学习网 'Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, Be it ever so humble, there's no place likehome;
学习啦在线学习网 纵然游遍海角天涯,住高楼住大厦, 但是没有一处地方能胜过自己的家。
A charm from the skies seems to hallow us there, Which, seek through the world, is ne'er metwith elsewhere.
学习啦在线学习网 仿佛天上飘来的声音,同我们说着话, 叮咛游子莫忘家园,在心中常牵挂。
学习啦在线学习网 Home, home, sweet, sweet home! There's no place like home, there's no place like home!
家,家,我甜蜜的家, 再没有一处地方,能胜过自己的家。
学习啦在线学习网 I gaze on the moon as I tread the drear wild, And feel that my mother now thinks of her child,
学习啦在线学习网 当我走在冷落的旷野,总抬头望明月, 遥想我那慈爱的母亲,盼游子心切切。
学习啦在线学习网 As she looks on that moon from our own cottage door.Through the woodbine, whosefragrance shall cheer me no more.
学习啦在线学习网 此刻也站在茅屋门前,望月儿盈又缺, 我多盼望在她身边,吻故乡的花和叶。
Home, home, sweet, sweet home! There's no place like home,there's no place like home!
家,家,我甜蜜的家, 再没有一处地方,能胜过自己的家。
An exile from home,splendor dazzles in vain; Oh,give me my lowly thatched cottage again!
学习啦在线学习网 背井离乡,飘泊四方,繁华难动心肠, 只求重新返回家园,低矮的茅屋旁,
学习啦在线学习网 The birds singing gayly, that came at my call.Give me them-and the peace of mind, dearer thanall!
学习啦在线学习网 小鸟听到我的召唤,飞回来快乐地唱: 让我重温安宁的生活,那是我最向往。
学习啦在线学习网 Home,home,sweet,sweet home! There's no place like home,oh,there's no place like home!
学习啦在线学习网 家,家,我甜蜜的家, 再没有一处地方,能胜过自己的家。
经典英语诗歌带翻译篇四
Love Me Little, Love Me Long
爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长
Norton
诺顿
学习啦在线学习网 Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.
爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨。
Love that is too hot and strong Burneth soon to waste.
爱的太浓太烈, 便很快焚尽为尘。
Still, I would not have thee cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;
可我也不想你冷漠无情,不要太怯弱,不要太张狂;
Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.
那一直延续到老的爱 不会顷刻间凋零。
学习啦在线学习网 Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.
学习啦在线学习网 爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨。
If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;
如果你爱我太多, 它将无法坚如磐石;
Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.
学习啦在线学习网 爱我少一点,会更好的。 因为我害怕结束。
I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent
学习啦在线学习网 少一点我也十分满足, 我只要一点就足够,
Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.
学习啦在线学习网 只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侣。
Love me little, love me long,
爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,
学习啦在线学习网 Is the burden of my song.
这是我内心的歌唱。
学习啦在线学习网 Say thou lov'st me while thou live;
只要你说爱我一生一世,
学习啦在线学习网 I to thee my love will give,
学习啦在线学习网 我就对你把爱心献上,
Never dreaming to deceive
从此爱你绝不改变,
Whiles that life endures.
从此爱你地久天长。
Nay, and after death, in sooth,
真的,即使离开人世,
学习啦在线学习网 I to thee will keep my truth,
一颗爱心挚着顽强;
学习啦在线学习网 As now, when in my May of youth;
正值青春年少,
This my love assures.
这誓言我也不会遗忘。
Love me little, love me long,
学习啦在线学习网 爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,
Is the burden of my song.
学习啦在线学习网 这是我内心的歌唱。
Constant love is moderate ever,
学习啦在线学习网 恒久的爱情永远温馨,
And it will through life persever;
学习啦在线学习网 人生的长路鲜花绽放;
学习啦在线学习网 Give me that, with true endeavor
只需行动表明心迹,
学习啦在线学习网 I will it restore.
我会送你一片春光。
学习啦在线学习网 A suit of durance let it be,
让情意绵延不断,
学习啦在线学习网 For all weathers that for me,
学习啦在线学习网 带我历尽雨雪风霜;
学习啦在线学习网 For the land or for the sea,
走遍天涯海角,
学习啦在线学习网 Lasting evermore.
哪怕山隔水挡。
学习啦在线学习网 Love me little, love me long,
爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,
学习啦在线学习网 Is the burden of my song.
这是我内心的歌唱。
Winter's cold, or summer's heat,
学习啦在线学习网 冬天的严寒,夏日的酷暑,
Autumn's tempests on it beat,
还有秋季的雨暴风狂,
It can never know defeat,
面对这些百折不挠,
学习啦在线学习网 Never can rebel.
永远不会屈服投降。
学习啦在线学习网 Such the love that I would gain,
学习啦在线学习网 我想得到的爱直言相告,
学习啦在线学习网 Such the love, I tell thee plain,
我想得到的爱就是这样;
Thou must give, or woo in vain;
否则我们就此分手道别,
So to thee, farewell!
否则你的求婚便是徒劳一场!
学习啦在线学习网 Love me little, love me long,
爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,
Is the burden of my song.
学习啦在线学习网 这是我内心的歌唱。
学习啦在线学习网 看了“经典英语诗歌带翻译”的人还看了: