有关英语情诗朗诵带翻译
有关英语情诗朗诵带翻译
英语诗歌是英语语言的瑰宝,是学习英语语言必要的媒介材料。它有助于培养英语学习兴趣,提高学生的审美情趣,因而在切实可行的操作下,能够推进大学英语素质教育。学习啦小编整理了有关英语情诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!
有关英语情诗带翻译篇一
学习啦在线学习网 Love Me Little, Love Me Long
爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长
Norton
诺顿
学习啦在线学习网 Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.
爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨
学习啦在线学习网 Love that is too hot and strong Burneth soon to waste.
爱的太浓太烈, 便很快焚尽为尘
学习啦在线学习网 Still, I would not have thee cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;
学习啦在线学习网 可我也不想你冷漠无情,不要太怯弱,不要太张狂;
Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.
学习啦在线学习网 那一直延续到老的爱 不会顷刻间凋零
Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.
学习啦在线学习网 爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨
If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;
如果你爱我太多, 它将无法坚如磐石;
Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.
爱我少一点,会更好的 因为我害怕结束
I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent
少一点我也十分满足, 我只要一点就足够,
学习啦在线学习网 Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.
学习啦在线学习网 只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侣
学习啦在线学习网 Love me little, love me long,
学习啦在线学习网 爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,
Is the burden of my song.
这是我内心的歌唱
Say thou lov'st me while thou live;
只要你说爱我一生一世,
学习啦在线学习网 I to thee my love will give,
学习啦在线学习网 我就对你把爱心献上,
Never dreaming to deceive
学习啦在线学习网 从此爱你绝不改变,
学习啦在线学习网 Whiles that life endures.
从此爱你地久天长
Nay, and after death, in sooth,
真的,即使离开人世,
I to thee will keep my truth,
学习啦在线学习网 一颗爱心挚着顽强;
As now, when in my May of youth;
正值青春年少,
学习啦在线学习网 This my love assures.
学习啦在线学习网 这誓言我也不会遗忘
Love me little, love me long,
爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,
Is the burden of my song.
这是我内心的歌唱
学习啦在线学习网 Constant love is moderate ever,
学习啦在线学习网 恒久的爱情永远温馨,
And it will through life persever;
人生的长路鲜花绽放;
Give me that, with true endeavor
只需行动表明心迹,
学习啦在线学习网 I will it restore.
我会送你一片春光
学习啦在线学习网 A suit of durance let it be,
学习啦在线学习网 让情意绵延不断,
For all weathers that for me,
学习啦在线学习网 带我历尽雨雪风霜;
For the land or for the sea,
走遍天涯海角,
Lasting evermore.
哪怕山隔水挡
Love me little, love me long,
学习啦在线学习网 爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,
Is the burden of my song.
学习啦在线学习网 这是我内心的歌唱
学习啦在线学习网 Winter's cold, or summer's heat,
冬天的严寒,夏日的酷暑,
Autumn's tempests on it beat,
还有秋季的雨暴风狂,
学习啦在线学习网 It can never know defeat,
学习啦在线学习网 面对这些百折不挠,
Never can rebel.
永远不会屈服投降
学习啦在线学习网 Such the love that I would gain,
学习啦在线学习网 我想得到的爱直言相告,
Such the love, I tell thee plain,
学习啦在线学习网 我想得到的爱就是这样;
Thou must give, or woo in vain;
否则我们就此分手道别,
学习啦在线学习网 So to thee, farewell!
否则你的求婚便是徒劳一场!
Love me little, love me long,
爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,
Is the burden of my song.
这是我内心的歌唱
有关英语情诗带翻译篇二
The Wolf and Love
狼和爱情
学习啦在线学习网 by Wang Zhi
王植
who has eaten
是谁吃了爱情的
学习啦在线学习网 the last rib of love
最后一根肋骨后
and spread his snores
将呼噜覆盖在
学习啦在线学习网 on the blue desert
蓝色的沙漠上
学习啦在线学习网 the wolf comes
狼来了
学习啦在线学习网 the wind greets it
风在迎接
学习啦在线学习网 love lies in the dune
爱情躺在沙堆里
without staying awhile
没有一刻停留
nor shedding a tear
没有一滴泪水
有关英语情诗带翻译篇三
学习啦在线学习网 If Music Be The Food Of Love from Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
《假如音乐是爱情的粮食》,节选自《第十二夜》,莎士比亚
学习啦在线学习网 If music be the food of love, play on;
假如音乐是爱情的食粮,那么奏下去吧;
学习啦在线学习网 Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting the appetite may sicken, and so die.
学习啦在线学习网 尽量地奏下去,好让爱情因过饱噎塞而死。
学习啦在线学习网 That strain again! it had a dying fall.
又奏起这个调子来了!它有一种渐渐消沉下去的节奏。
O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet sound, that breathes upon a bank of violets, stealing and giving odour!
学习啦在线学习网 啊!它经过我的耳畔,就像微风吹拂一丛紫罗兰,发出轻柔的声音,一面把花香偷走,一面又把花香分送。
Enough, no more. Tis not so sweet now as it was before.
学习啦在线学习网 够了!别再奏下去了!它现在已经不像原来那样甜蜜了。
O spirit of love! How quick and fresh art thou, that, not with standing thy capacity receiveth as the sea, nought enters there, of what validity and pitch soe'er, but falls into abatement and low price, even in a minute.
学习啦在线学习网 爱情的精灵呀!你是多么敏感而活泼;虽然你有海―样的容量,可是无论怎样高贵超越的事物,一进了你的范围,便会在顷刻间失去了它的价值。
学习啦在线学习网 So full of shapes is fancy that it alone is high fantastical.
爱情是这样充满了意象,在一切事物中是最富于幻想的。
学习啦在线学习网 看了“有关英语情诗带翻译”的人还看了: