英语诗歌经典3篇
诗歌是一种典型的文学形式,它既属于文学,又是一种艺术。古今中外,对于诗歌的研究从未间断,我们在研究的过程中发现诗歌的美,同时又在前人研究的基础上创造出更好的诗歌作品。学习啦小编整理了经典英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!
经典英语诗歌篇一
学习啦在线学习网 The Lover’s Appeal
情人的哀诉
学习啦在线学习网 Sir Thomas Wyatt
学习啦在线学习网 托马斯·怀亚特
AND wilt thou leave me thus!
学习啦在线学习网 难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay! for shame!
说不!说不!多么羞辱!
To save thee from the blame
我的悲伤,我的失落,
学习啦在线学习网 Of all my grief and grame.
责备无需由你背负。
And wilt thou leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
学习啦在线学习网 And wilt thou leave me thus,
无论是富贵还是潦倒,
That hath loved thee so long
我一直爱你义无反顾;
学习啦在线学习网 In wealth and woe among:
学习啦在线学习网 难道你就这样把我抛开?
学习啦在线学习网 And is thy heart so strong
难道你的心就如此冷酷?
学习啦在线学习网 As for to leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
学习啦在线学习网 Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
And wilt thou leave me thus,
难道你就这样把我抛开?
学习啦在线学习网 That hath given thee my heart
而我一颗心已经向你托付;
Never for to depart
不是为了离别,
学习啦在线学习网 Neither for pain nor smart:
不是为了痛苦:
And wilt thou leave me thus?
学习啦在线学习网 难道你就这样把我抛开?
学习啦在线学习网 Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
And wilt thou leave me thus,
学习啦在线学习网 对于一个深爱你的人,
And have no more pity
学习啦在线学习网 你的同情怎会踪影全无?
Of him that loveth thee?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
学习啦在线学习网 Alas! thy cruelty!
天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!
学习啦在线学习网 And wilt thou leave me thus?
学习啦在线学习网 难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
经典英语诗歌篇二
SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?
学习啦在线学习网 我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
By Pierre De Ronsard
作者:龙萨
Tr. Zhang Heqing
翻译:张和清
Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
学习啦在线学习网 She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。
Or to the general sun, who everywhere
学习啦在线学习网 或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处
Goes common with his light? You walk alone
学习啦在线学习网 挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,
学习啦在线学习网 And you are such that envy must despair
学习啦在线学习网 你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望
Of finding in my praise aught to condone,
发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,
学习啦在线学习网 You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair
学习啦在线学习网 你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,
学习啦在线学习网 Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.
你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。
Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
学习啦在线学习网 那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,
Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
学习啦在线学习网 在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,
学习啦在线学习网 So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
你的美丽至今无人企及。
学习啦在线学习网 Either your body shields some noble demon,
你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,
Or mortal you image immortal virtue;
学习啦在线学习网 你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,
Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.
学习啦在线学习网 你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。
经典英语诗歌篇三
i carry your heart with me
我将你的心带上
i carry it in my heart
放进我心里
学习啦在线学习网 i am never without it
从未分离
anywhere i go you go, my dear;
学习啦在线学习网 无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,
即便我单独成事
学习啦在线学习网 my darling
那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量
i fear no fate
面对命运我从不恐慌
for you are my fate, my sweet
只因你就是我命运的方向
学习啦在线学习网 i want no world for beautiful
万千世界于我皆如浮云
you are my world, my true
学习啦在线学习网 只因你在我眼中就是天地四方
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
你永远是月亮所想表达的
学习啦在线学习网 and whatever a sun will always sing is you
太阳所想歌唱的
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏
here is the root of the root
它是根本中的根本
学习啦在线学习网 and the bud of the bud
稚嫩中的稚嫩
学习啦在线学习网 and the sky of the sky
是天上天
学习啦在线学习网 and of a tree called life;
是生命之树在生长
which grows higher than the soul can hope
学习啦在线学习网 这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,
学习啦在线学习网 or mind can hide
高于思想之所
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
学习啦在线学习网 及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商
i carry your heart
我将你的心带上
i carry it in my heart
放进我心里
看了“经典英语诗歌”的人还看了:
2.经典英语诗歌朗诵