学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

简单又经典的英文诗歌

时间: 韦彦867 分享

学习啦在线学习网   英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。小编精心收集了简单又经典的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

  简单又经典的英文诗歌1

  On the Death of Margaret Parker, Cousin to the Author 悼玛格丽特表姐

  Hush'd are the winds, and still the evening gloom,

  晚风沉寂了,暮色悄然无声,

  Not e'en a zephyr wanders through the grove,

学习啦在线学习网   林间不曾有一缕微飔吹度;

  Whilst I return, to view my Margaret's tomb,

  我归来祭扫玛格丽特的坟茔,

  And scatter flowers on the dust I love.

  把鲜花撒向我所挚爱的尘土。

学习啦在线学习网   Within this narrow cell reclines her clay,

  这狭小墓穴里偃卧着她的身躯,

学习啦在线学习网   That clay, where once such animation beam'd;

  想当年芳华乍吐,闪射光焰;

  The King of Terrors seized her as his prey,

  如今可怖的死神已将她攫去,

  Not worth, nor beauty, have her life redeem'd.

  美德和丽质也未能赎返天年。

  Oh! could that King of Terrors pity feel,

学习啦在线学习网   哦!只要死神懂一点仁慈,

  Or Heaven reverse the dread decrees of fate!

学习啦在线学习网   只要上苍能撤销命运的裁决!

学习啦在线学习网   Not here the mourner would his grief reveal,

学习啦在线学习网   吊客就无需来这儿诉他的悲思,

  Not here the muse her virtues would relate.

学习啦在线学习网   诗人也无需来这儿赞她的莹洁。

学习啦在线学习网   But wherefore weep? Her matchless spirit soars

  为何要悲恸?她无匹的灵魂高翔,

  Beyond where splendid shines the orb of day;

学习啦在线学习网   凌越于红日赫赫流辉的碧落;

  And weeping angels lead her to those bowers

  垂泪的天使领她到天国闺房,

  Where endless pleasures virtue's deeds repay.

  那儿,善行换来了无尽的欢乐。

  And shall presumptuous mortals Heaven arraign,

  可容许放肆的凡夫问罪上苍,

  And, madly, godlike Providence accuse?

  如痴似狂地斥责神圣的天意?

  Ah! no, far fly from me attempts so vain;—

  不!这愚妄意图已离我远飏,——

  I'll ne'er submission to my God refuse.

学习啦在线学习网   我岂能拒不顺从我们的上帝!

  Yet is remembrance of those virtues dear,

学习啦在线学习网   但对她美德的怀想是这样亲切,

学习啦在线学习网   Yet fresh the memory of that beauteous face;

  但对她娇容的记忆是这样新鲜;

学习啦在线学习网   Still they call forth my warm affection's tear,

学习啦在线学习网   它们依旧汲引我深情的泪液,

  Still in my heart retain their wonted place.

  依旧盘桓在它们惯住的心田。

  简单又经典的英文诗歌2

学习啦在线学习网   To M. S. G.给M. S. G.

  When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

  要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

  Extend not your anger to sleep;

  休要迁怒于睡眠;

学习啦在线学习网   For in visions alone your affection can live,—

  你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

  I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

学习啦在线学习网   醒来,我空余泪眼。

  Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

学习啦在线学习网   睡神!快封闭我的神志,

  Shed o'er me your languor benign;

学习啦在线学习网   让昏倦流布我周身;

  Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

  愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

  What rapture celestial is mine!

学习啦在线学习网   像仙境一样销魂!

  They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

学习啦在线学习网   听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

  Mortality's emblem is given;

  也是死亡的样品;

  To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

学习啦在线学习网   天国倘若是这般滋味,

  If this be a foretaste of heaven!

  愿死神早早降临!

学习啦在线学习网   Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

  舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

学习啦在线学习网   Nor deem me too happy in this;

  我何曾心花怒放;

  If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

学习啦在线学习网   梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

学习啦在线学习网   Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

  只许我凝眸痴望。

学习啦在线学习网   Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

  梦中,也许你笑口微开,

  Oh! think not my penance deficient!

学习啦在线学习网   莫说我受罚还不够!

学习啦在线学习网   When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

  入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

学习啦在线学习网   To awake will be torture sufficient.

  这苦刑怎生忍受!

  简单又经典的英文诗歌3

  Lachin y Gair 勒钦伊盖

学习啦在线学习网   Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

学习啦在线学习网   去吧,浓艳的景色,玫瑰的园圃!

  In you let the minions of luxury rove;

  让富贵宠儿在你们那里遨游;

学习啦在线学习网   Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

学习啦在线学习网   还给我巉岩峻岭——白雪的住处,

  Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

学习啦在线学习网   尽管它 们已许身于爱和自由;

  Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

  喀利多尼亚!我爱慕你的山岳,

  Round their white summits though elements war;

学习啦在线学习网   尽管皑皑的峰顶风雨交加,

  Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,

学习啦在线学习网   不见泉水徐流,见瀑布飞泻,

学习啦在线学习网   I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

  我还是眷念幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

学习啦在线学习网   Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;

  啊!我幼时常常在那儿来往,

学习啦在线学习网   My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

  头戴软帽,身披格子呢外衣;

学习啦在线学习网   On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,

学习啦在线学习网   缅怀着那些亡故多年的酋长,

学习啦在线学习网   As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.

学习啦在线学习网   我天天踱过松柯掩映的林地。

学习啦在线学习网   I sought not my home till the day's dying glory

  直到白昼收尽了暗淡余光,

学习啦在线学习网   Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;

学习啦在线学习网   北极星当空闪耀,我才回家;

  For fancy was cheer'd by traditional story,

  流传的故事勾起迷人的遐想,

  Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.

  是山民传述的——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

  'Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices

  “逝者的亡灵!难道我没有听到

学习啦在线学习网   Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?′

学习啦在线学习网   席卷暗夜的怒风里,你们在喧呼?”

学习啦在线学习网   Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,

学习啦在线学习网   英雄的精魂定然会开颜欢笑,

  And rides on the wind, o'er his own Highland vale.

学习啦在线学习网   驾御天风驰骋于故乡的山谷。

  Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,

  当风雪迷雰在洛赫纳佳聚拢,

  Winter presides in his cold icy car:

  冬之神驱着冰车君临天下,

学习啦在线学习网   Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;

  云霾围裹着我们祖先的身影,

  They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.

学习啦在线学习网   在那风暴里——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

学习啦在线学习网   Ill-starr′d, though brave, did no visions foreboding

学习啦在线学习网   “不幸的勇士们!竟没有什么异象

学习啦在线学习网   Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?′

  预示命运遗弃了你们的事业?"

  Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,

  你们注定了要在卡洛登阵亡,

学习啦在线学习网   Victory crown'd not your fall with applause:

  哪会有胜利的欢呼将你们酬谢!

学习啦在线学习网   Still were you happy in death's earthy slumber,

学习啦在线学习网   总算有幸,和你们部族一起,

  You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;

  在勃瑞玛岩穴,你们长眠地下;

学习啦在线学习网   The pibroch resounds to the piper's loud number,

  高亢风笛传扬着你们的事迹,

学习啦在线学习网   Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.

  峰峦回应着——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

  Years have roll'd on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

学习啦在线学习网   洛赫纳佳呵,别后已多少光阴!

  Years must elapse ere I tread you again:

  再与你相逢,还要过多少岁月!

学习啦在线学习网   Nature of verdure and flow'rs has bereft you,

  造化虽不曾给你繁花和绿荫,

  Yet still are you dearer than Albion's plain.

学习啦在线学习网   你却比艾尔宾原野更为亲切。

学习啦在线学习网   England! thy beauties are tame and domestic

  从远方山岳归来的游子眼中,

学习啦在线学习网   To one who has roved on the mountains afar:

  英格兰!你的美过于驯良温雅;

学习啦在线学习网   Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!

  我多么眷念那粗犷雄峻的岩峰!

学习啦在线学习网   The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!

学习啦在线学习网   那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

  
学习啦在线学习网 看了“简单又经典的英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.简短的英文诗

2.优美简单经典的英语诗

3.简单的英文诗歌

4.简单的经典英语诗歌精选

5.经典简短英文小诗大全

6.唯美简单经典英文诗歌

3460167