龙萨经典爱情诗歌欣赏
龙萨经典爱情诗歌欣赏
下面是学习啦小编为大家带来龙萨经典爱情诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!
龙萨经典爱情诗歌:我站在楼梯上
学习啦在线学习网 Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,
学习啦在线学习网 you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
学习啦在线学习网 你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其来的优雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
学习啦在线学习网 犹如闪电劈开云团,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;
学习啦在线学习网 now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一阵像冰,一阵似火,
学习啦在线学习网 by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔腾激荡。
学习啦在线学习网 And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
学习啦在线学习网 向我示意,引我躲过死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,
学习啦在线学习网 But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
学习啦在线学习网 否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。
龙萨经典爱情诗歌:我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗
Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。
Or to the general sun, who everywhere
或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处
Goes common with his light? You walk alone
挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,
And you are such that envy must despair
你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望
Of finding in my praise aught to condone,
发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,
学习啦在线学习网 You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair
你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,
学习啦在线学习网 Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.
你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。
Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,
Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,
So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
学习啦在线学习网 你的美丽至今无人企及。
Either your body shields some noble demon,
你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,
Or mortal you image immortal virtue;
学习啦在线学习网 你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,
学习啦在线学习网 Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.
学习啦在线学习网 你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。