学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

外国经典诗歌阅读

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来外国经典诗歌阅读,希望大家喜欢!

  外国经典诗歌:相遇在莎园

学习啦在线学习网   Down by the Salley Gardens, my love and I did meet.

  我曾和我的挚爱相遇在莎园中。

  She passed the Salley Gardens, with little snow-white feet.

  她踏著雪白的纤纤玉足,轻轻走过莎园。

  She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree.

学习啦在线学习网   她要我简单的追求真爱,就像大树长出树叶一般自然。

  But I being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

  但我是那么的年轻愚笨,从来没有听从过她的心声。

  In a field by the river, my love and I did stand.

  我曾和我的挚爱并肩伫立在河畔的旷野上。

  And on my leaning shoulder, She laid her snow-white hand.

  她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微倾斜的肩膀上。

  She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs.

  她要我简单的去生活,就像那生长在河畔的韧草一般。

学习啦在线学习网   But I was young and foolish, and now I'm full of tears.

学习啦在线学习网   但我是那么的年轻愚笨,现在唯有泪水涟涟,感怀满襟。

  外国经典诗歌:他祈求天神的袍服

  Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, inwrought with golden and silver light.

学习啦在线学习网   假若我有天神的绣袍,镶嵌着金光和银光。

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light, I would spreadthe cloths under your feet:

  那些湛蓝、浅灰和深黑色的绣袍,闪烁着夜光、日光和霞光,我愿把它们全都铺在您的足下;

学习啦在线学习网   But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

  但我身无分文,只有梦想,

  I have spread my dreams under your feet;

学习啦在线学习网   我已经把梦想铺在您的足下,

  Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams.

  请轻轻踏着走,因为您踏着我的梦想。

  外国经典诗歌:明亮的星

  Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art-- not in lone splendour hung aloft the night andwatching, with eternal lids apart. Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite.

  明亮的星星,但愿我能如你坚定--但并非孤独地在夜空闪烁高悬,睁着一双永不合拢的眼睛。犹如苦修的隐士彻夜无眠。

  The moving waters at their priestlike task of pure ablution round earth's human shores.

  凝视海水冲洗尘世的崖岸,好似牧师行施净体的沐浴。

  Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask Of snow upon the mountains and the moors-- no-yet stillsteadfast, still unchangeable.

学习啦在线学习网   或正俯瞰下界的荒原与群山被遮盖在轻轻飘落的雪罩里---并非这样--却永远坚定如故。

  Pillow'd upon my fair love's ripening breast, to feel for ever its soft fall and swell, awake forever in a sweet unrest.

  枕卧在我美丽的爱人的胸膛,永远能感到它的轻轻的起伏,永远清醒,在甜蜜的不安中。

学习啦在线学习网   Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath, and so live ever---or else swoon to death

  永远、永远听着她轻柔的呼吸,永远这样生活---或昏厥而死去。

415179