经典英文诗歌
诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来经典英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
经典英文诗歌:修墙
学习啦在线学习网 Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
学习啦在线学习网 有一样东西它不喜欢墙,
学习啦在线学习网 That sends the frozen ground-swell under it,
冻胀了墙下的基础土壤,
学习啦在线学习网 And spills the upper boulders in the sun;
太阳一晒,墙上石块跌落在两旁;
And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.
学习啦在线学习网 墙体开裂,双人并肩而过像穿堂。
The work of hunters is another thing:
猎人的行为则是另一番景象:
I have come after them and made repair
学习啦在线学习网 我要紧随其后修补不停的忙,
学习啦在线学习网 Where they have left not one stone on a stone,
他们拆掉石块却不放回原位上,
学习啦在线学习网 But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,
学习啦在线学习网 而是把兔子赶出让它们难躲藏,
学习啦在线学习网 To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,
惹得猎狗叫汪汪。我所说的裂缝
No one has seen them made or heard them made,
没有谁见过其开裂听过其声响,
学习啦在线学习网 But at spring mending-time we find them there.
但到春天来修补,眼前已是百孔千疮。
I let my neighbor know beyond the hill;
学习啦在线学习网 我通知了山那边的邻居街坊,
学习啦在线学习网 And on a day we meet to walk the line
约好了一天沿着墙巡查一趟,
And set the wall between us once again.
学习啦在线学习网 重新垒起我们之间的这堵墙。
We keep the wall between us as we go.
我们沿着墙各自走在各一方,
To each the boulders that have fallen to each.
将各自一侧的石块收拾妥当。
学习啦在线学习网 And some are loaves and some so nearly balls
有些石块成块状,有些近乎于球状,
We have to use a spell to make them balance:
我们不得不口念咒语确保其稳当:
"Stay where you are until our backs are turned!"
学习啦在线学习网 “请呆在那儿不要晃,等我们折回来查访!”
学习啦在线学习网 We wear our fingers rough with handling them.
我们搬弄石块,手指被磨得粗糙无光。
学习啦在线学习网 Oh, just another kind of out-door game,
啊,这种户外游戏只不过别于它样,
One on a side. It comes to little more:
学习啦在线学习网 玩家各站各一方。这让我若有所想:
There where it is we do not need the wall:
学习啦在线学习网 我们在这里并不需要修建这堵墙:
He is all pine and I am apple orchard.
学习啦在线学习网 那边种松木这边种苹果树隔墙相望。
My apple trees will never get across
我的苹果树永远不会越过这一屏障:
学习啦在线学习网 And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.
学习啦在线学习网 跑到他松树下去把松果尝,我对他讲。
He only says, "Good fences make good neighbors."
学习啦在线学习网 他只好说,“好篱笆会促成好街坊。”
Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder
春天让我好心伤,我想知道
学习啦在线学习网 If I could put a notion in his head:
学习啦在线学习网 我是否能让他这样去思量:
学习啦在线学习网 "Why do they make good neighbors? Isn't it
好篱笆何以能促成好街坊?难道说
Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.
这是养牛的地方?但这纯粹是说谎。
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
以前修建这堵墙,我就该好好想一想
What I was walling in or walling out,
学习啦在线学习网 我要把什么东西来设防,
学习啦在线学习网 And to whom I was like to give offense.
学习啦在线学习网 我是否有冒犯谁的地方。
学习啦在线学习网 Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
有样东西它的确不喜欢墙,
That wants it down." I could say "Elves" to him,
就像妖鬼想让它倒塌一样,我这样讲。
But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather
但准确地说这不是妖鬼,我宁愿
He said it for himself. I see him there
学习啦在线学习网 他自己说出来是啥名堂。我见他
学习啦在线学习网 Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top
用双手将石块上端牢牢抓住不放,
In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.
学习啦在线学习网 就像石器时代武装的野蛮人一样。
He moves in darkness as it seems to me,
学习啦在线学习网 我认为他似乎已坠入黑暗感到迷茫,
Not of woods only and the shade of trees.
这黑暗不只是来自树林和树的影像。
He will not go behind his father's saying,
他不去琢磨父辈曾如何对他讲,
And he likes having thought of it so well
学习啦在线学习网 倒是认为父辈所说的话非常棒,
学习啦在线学习网 He says again, "Good fences make good neighbors."
学习啦在线学习网 他接着又说,“好篱笆会促成好街坊。”
经典英文诗歌:永远向前
Here we stand together,Dressed in our pain,
Covered with scars
学习啦在线学习网 From wounds we did not ask for
Or deserve.
学习啦在线学习网 我们再次并肩而立,
痛苦缠身,
伤痕累累
此等伤痛既非自讨苦吃
也非罪有应得
So what now?
现在又该如何?
We can't go back
And relive our lives.
We can't take back
The innocence we lost
Or make the sadness we felt
学习啦在线学习网 Into happiness
我们无法回到过去
重启人生。
我们无法找回
早已失去的纯真
或将我们的悲伤
变为欢乐。
学习啦在线学习网 But we can go on from here,
学习啦在线学习网 So let us start.
但我们能够从这里开始,
一同启程吧。
Stretch out your hand to mine,
Close your eyes
And slowly let the pain slip away.
学习啦在线学习网 Let go of the sadness;
向我伸手,
闭上眼睛
学习啦在线学习网 让伤痛缓缓消散。
放下伤悲吧;
It belongs to yesterday,
学习啦在线学习网 And let's walk.
它属于昨天,
让我们继续前行。
学习啦在线学习网 My friends,
学习啦在线学习网 We can't stay, looking back,
Lest we falter.
We must face forward,
Eyes wide open,
学习啦在线学习网 And keep on walking.
伙伴们,
不能停步,切勿回首,
以免畏缩不前。
学习啦在线学习网 我们必须直面未来,
睁大双眼,
继续前行。
学习啦在线学习网 Hold tight and don't let go;
You aren't walking alone,
学习啦在线学习网 And neither am I.
紧紧抱握,绝不放弃;
学习啦在线学习网 你并非孤身前行,
我亦有你为伴。
经典英文诗歌:我爱我自己
I took myself out on a date
带上自己去约会,
and said I'm looking grand,
学习啦在线学习网 我将去寻找酒店。
学习啦在线学习网 and when I got my courage up
当我鼓起勇气,
学习啦在线学习网 I asked to hold my hand.
学习啦在线学习网 我要牵起自己的手。
学习啦在线学习网 I took me to a restaurant
学习啦在线学习网 我带自己走进一个饭店,
学习啦在线学习网 and then a movie show.
电影正在播放。
I put my arm around me
我用自己的胳膊搂着自己。
学习啦在线学习网 in the most secluded row.
学习啦在线学习网 在最隐蔽处排着队。
I whispered sweetly in my ear
我在自己的耳边喃喃自语,
of happiness and bliss,
学习啦在线学习网 带着快乐与幸福,
and then I almost slapped me
我几乎要打自己,
when I tried to steal a kiss.
当我试图窃取一个吻。
Then afterwards I walked me home
之后,我便回家了。
学习啦在线学习网 and since I'm so polite
因为我非常有礼貌,
学习啦在线学习网 I thanked me for a perfect date
学习啦在线学习网 我感谢自己给了一个完美的日子,
学习啦在线学习网 and wished myself goodnight.
学习啦在线学习网 希望我自己晚安。
There's just one little problem
学习啦在线学习网 这仅仅只是一个小问题,
学习啦在线学习网 and it kind of hurts my pride.
它伤害了我的自大,
学习啦在线学习网 Myself would not invite me in
我自己不会邀请我进来,
so now I'm locked outside!
所以我现在被锁在了外面!
经典英文诗歌




