问路的英语对话
下面是学习啦小编整理的问路的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
问路的英语对话1:
学习啦在线学习网 A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the nearest subway station?
B: Sure, walk along this road to the end, and then turn right, you will see a high building, and the subway station extrance is near the building.
学习啦在线学习网 A: thanks a lot
学习啦在线学习网 B: you are welcome~
学习啦在线学习网 A:打扰一下,你能告诉我最近的地铁站怎么走吗?
B:当然。你沿着这条路一直走到尽头,然后向右拐,就能看见一栋高楼,地铁入口就在它旁边。
A:非常感谢
B:不客气
问路的英语对话2:
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
学习啦在线学习网 B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
学习啦在线学习网 A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
学习啦在线学习网 B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
问路的英语对话3:
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
学习啦在线学习网 A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
学习啦在线学习网 B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。
Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Hotel Alelo by any chance?
劳驾﹐你知道怎么去Alelo酒店么﹖
Do you know how I might get to the Hotel Alelo?
学习啦在线学习网 你知道我怎么才能到Alelo酒店么﹖
Oh sure, you're not far at all!
学习啦在线学习网 当然﹐离这根本不远!
学习啦在线学习网 You're only a few minutes away.
几分钟就能到。
学习啦在线学习网 Turn right at the light
学习啦在线学习网 Turn right at the next light, and you'll be headed north.
在下一个红绿灯右转﹐然后往北走。
You're gonna wanna stay on that street.
你要一直沿那条路走。
"Gonna wanna"听着可能挺奇怪﹐但是美国人给别人指路时常常会用这种说法﹐意思是如果你不按照他们说的走﹐你就可能会迷路!
学习啦在线学习网 You wanna keep going on that street for a while.
你要沿着这条路走上一段时间。
You're gonna go north for a little ways.
学习啦在线学习网 你得往北走上一小段路。
Take the freeway
Then the easiest thing is to take the freeway.
学习啦在线学习网 然后﹐最简单的办法就是走高速。
You're gonna wanna go east on it.
你在高速上要往东走。
学习啦在线学习网 There's an entrance on Empire Ave.
在Empire大街上有一个入口。
So when you hit that street, you wanna take a right.
到那条街后你要向右拐。
学习啦在线学习网 About four miles
After about a block you should see the freeway entrance.
学习啦在线学习网 大约一个街区后你会看到高速的入口。
Watch out, cause it can be hard to make out at night.
仔细看着点儿﹐因为夜里有时看不清。
Once you're on the freeway you just stay on it for a while.
学习啦在线学习网 上高速后﹐得在上面开一段时间。
I'd say it's about four miles.
我觉得大概要开4英里。
学习啦在线学习网 Exit Lincoln
学习啦在线学习网 The exit you wanna take is called Lincoln.
你要在一个叫Lincoln的出口下高速。
Watch out for it, cause if you miss it, it's hard to get back.
学习啦在线学习网 仔细看着点儿﹐一旦错过﹐就很难绕回来了。
学习啦在线学习网 So exit on Lincoln, and then take a left.
学习啦在线学习网 在Lincoln出口下高速﹐然后向左拐。
学习啦在线学习网 As soon as you exit, turn left right off the bat.
学习啦在线学习网 一下高速马上左拐。
On your right
学习啦在线学习网 Then you just stay on Lincoln the rest of the way.
剩下的路一直沿着Lincoln大街走。
You'll keep going on Lincoln about a mile or so.
你要在Lincoln大街上开一英里左右。
Then you'll see the hotel on your right.
然后你会看到酒店在你的右手边。
学习啦在线学习网 It's a big yellow building, you can't miss it.
学习啦在线学习网 是一个黄色高楼﹐绝对不会错过。
Thank you so much, have a nice day!
学习啦在线学习网 太谢谢你了﹐祝你愉快!