有关名人的英文诗歌欣赏
学习啦在线学习网有关名人的英文诗歌欣赏
学习啦在线学习网 英语诗歌因其节奏、思想意义及艺术价值,在英语教学中占有一席之地。小编精心收集了有关名人的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
有关名人的英文诗歌篇1
I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud
我如行云独自游
——William Wordsworth
学习啦在线学习网 威廉姆·华兹华斯
学习啦在线学习网 I wandered lonely as a cloud
学习啦在线学习网 我孤独地漫游,像一朵云
学习啦在线学习网 That floats on high over vales and hills,
学习啦在线学习网 在山丘和谷地上飘荡,
学习啦在线学习网 When all at once I saw a crowd,
忽然间我看见一群
A host, of golden daffodils;
金色的水仙花迎春开放,
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
在树荫下,在湖水边,
学习啦在线学习网 Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
迎着微风起舞翩翩。
Continuous as the stars that shine
连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,
And twinkle on the milky way,
学习啦在线学习网 在银河里闪闪发光,
They stretched in never-ending line
它们沿着湖湾的边缘
Along the margin of a bay:
延伸成无穷无尽的一行;
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
学习啦在线学习网 我一眼看见了一万朵,
学习啦在线学习网 Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
在欢舞之中起伏颠簸。
The waves beside them danced;but they
粼粼波光也在跳着舞,
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
学习啦在线学习网 水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;
A poet could not but be gay,
与这样快活的伴侣为伍,
学习啦在线学习网 In such a jocund company:
学习啦在线学习网 诗人怎能不满心欢乐!
I gazed--and gazed--but little thought
我久久凝望,却想象不到
What wealth the show to me had brought:
这奇景赋予我多少财宝,——
For oft, when on my couch I lie
每当我躺在床上不眠,
学习啦在线学习网 In vacant or in pensive mood,
或心神空茫,或默默沉思,
They flash upon that inward eye
学习啦在线学习网 它们常在心灵中闪现,
Which is the bliss of solitude;
学习啦在线学习网 那是孤独之中的福祉;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
学习啦在线学习网 于是我的心便涨满幸福,
学习啦在线学习网 And dances with the daffodils.
和水仙一同翩翩起舞。
有关名人的英文诗歌篇2
学习啦在线学习网 When I have fears
每当我害怕
When I have fears that I may cease to be
每当我害怕,生命也许等不及
Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain,
我的笔搜集完我蓬勃的思潮,
Before high-piled books, in charactery,
等不及高高一堆书,在文字里,
学习啦在线学习网 Hold like rich garners the full ripen'd grain;
象丰富的谷仓,把熟谷子收好;
When I behold, upon the night's starr'd face,
每当我在繁星的夜幕上看见
学习啦在线学习网 Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,
学习啦在线学习网 传奇故事的巨大的云雾征象,
学习啦在线学习网 And think that I may never live to trace
而且想,我或许活不到那一天,
Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;
以偶然的神笔描出它的幻相;
And when I feel, fair creature of an hour,
每当我感觉,呵,瞬息的美人!
That I shall never look upon thee more,
我也许永远都不会再看到你,
Never have relish in the faery power
不会再陶醉于无忧的爱情
Of unreflecting love;--then on the shore
和它的魅力!——于是,在这广大的
学习啦在线学习网 Of the wide world I stand alone, and think
世界的岸沿,我独自站定、沉思,
学习啦在线学习网 Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.
直到爱情、声名,都没入虚无里。
有关名人的英文诗歌篇3
学习啦在线学习网 Thinking of You
When will the moon be clear and bright?
With a cup of wine in my hand, I ask the blue sky.
学习啦在线学习网 I don’t know what season it would be in the heavens on this night.
明月几时有,把酒问青天。不知天上宫阙,今夕是何年。
学习啦在线学习网 I’d like to ride the wind to fly home.
Yet I fear the crystal and jade mansions are much too high and cold for me.
学习啦在线学习网 Dancing with my moon-lit shadow,
It does not seem like the human world.
我欲乘风归去, 又恐琼楼玉宇,高处不胜寒,起舞弄清影,何似在人间。
The moon rounds the red mansion Stoops to silk-pad doors,
Shines upon the sleepless,
Bearing no grudge,
Why does the moon tend to be full when people are apart?
转朱阁,低绮户,照无眠。不应有恨,何事长向别时圆。
People may have sorrow or joy, be near or far apart,
The moon may be dim or bright, wax or wane,
学习啦在线学习网 This has been going on since the beginning of time.
May we all be blessed with longevity Though far apart,
we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together.
人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺,此事古难全。但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。
看了“有关名人的英文诗歌”的人还看了:
1.经典名人诗歌欣赏
2.名人经典诗歌欣赏