莎士比亚经典英文情诗
爱情是一种理想,婚姻是一种现实,把两者混淆在一起,得到的是迷惘和孤独。学习啦小编整理了莎士比亚经典英文情诗,欢迎阅读!
莎士比亚经典英文情诗篇一
That time of year thou mayst in me behold
在我身上你或许会看见秋天,
When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang
当黄叶,或尽脱,或只三三两两
学习啦在线学习网 Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,
学习啦在线学习网 挂在瑟缩的枯枝上索索抖颤--
Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.
学习啦在线学习网 荒废的歌坛,那里百鸟曾合唱。
In me thou seest the twilight of such day
在我身上你或许会看见暮霭,
学习啦在线学习网 As after sunset fadeth in the west,
它在日落后向西方徐徐消退:
Which by and by black night doth take away,
学习啦在线学习网 黑夜,死的化身,渐渐把它赶开,
Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.
严静的安息笼住纷纭的万类。
In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire
在我身上你或许全看见余烬,
学习啦在线学习网 That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,
它在青春的寒灰里奄奄一息,
As the death-bed whereon it must expire
在惨淡灵床上早晚总要断魂,
Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.
学习啦在线学习网 给那滋养过它的烈焰所销毁。
This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,
看见了这些,你的爱就会加强,
学习啦在线学习网 To love that well which thou must leave ere long.
因为他转瞬要辞你溘然长往。
莎士比亚经典英文情诗篇二
O, lest the world should task you to recite
哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招
学习啦在线学习网 What merit lived in me, that you should love
我有什么好处,使你在我死后
After my death, dear love, forget me quite,
学习啦在线学习网 依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,
学习啦在线学习网 For you in me can nothing worthy prove;
学习啦在线学习网 因外我一点值得提的都没有;
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,
学习啦在线学习网 除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,
To do more for me than mine own desert,
过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,
学习啦在线学习网 And hang more praise upon deceased I
把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,
Than niggard truth would willingly impart:
远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:
O, lest your true love may seem false in this,
学习啦在线学习网 哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,
That you for love speak well of me untrue,
学习啦在线学习网 怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,
My name be buried where my body is,
愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,
学习啦在线学习网 And live no more to shame nor me nor you.
学习啦在线学习网 免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。
学习啦在线学习网 For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,
学习啦在线学习网 因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,
And so should you, to love things nothing worth.
学习啦在线学习网 而你爱不值得爱的,也该愧赧。
学习啦在线学习网
看了“莎士比亚经典英文情诗”的人还看了:
4.经典英文爱情诗