学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

有关于感人的英语情诗欣赏

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  越演越烈的爱情像一棵美丽的罂粟,引导他们走向歧途。学习啦小编整理了有关于感人的英语情诗,欢迎阅读!

  有关于感人的英语情诗篇一

  我将你的心带上

  I Carry Your Heart with Me

  我将你的心带上

学习啦在线学习网   I carry your heart with me

  我将你的心带上

学习啦在线学习网   I carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  I am never without it

  从未分离

  anywhere I go you go, my dear;

  无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

学习啦在线学习网   and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我单独成事

学习啦在线学习网   my darling

学习啦在线学习网   那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

  I fear no fate

学习啦在线学习网   面对命运我从不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

学习啦在线学习网   只因你就是我命运的方向

  I want no world for beautiful

  万千世界于我皆如浮云

  you are my world, my true

学习啦在线学习网   只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

学习啦在线学习网   你永远是月亮所想表达的

学习啦在线学习网   and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太阳所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

学习啦在线学习网   here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

学习啦在线学习网   and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

学习啦在线学习网   and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之树在生长

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

学习啦在线学习网   or mind can hide

  高于思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

学习啦在线学习网   及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

  I carry your heart

  我将你的心带上

  I carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  有关于感人的英语情诗篇二

  On a Stair I Stood

  我站在楼梯上

学习啦在线学习网   Pierre de Ronsard

  皮埃尔·龙萨

  (English version by Humbert Wolfe)

  英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫

  Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

学习啦在线学习网   不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,

学习啦在线学习网   you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

学习啦在线学习网   你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。

  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

学习啦在线学习网   你那突如其来的优雅,

学习啦在线学习网   of unanticpated neighboourhood.

学习啦在线学习网   让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。

学习啦在线学习网   As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

  犹如闪电劈开云团,

  split with your beatuty, and began to race,

  无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;

  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

  一阵像冰,一阵似火,

  by that unparelleled beatitutde.

  胸中的血液奔腾激荡。

学习啦在线学习网   And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

学习啦在线学习网   那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,

学习啦在线学习网   your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

学习啦在线学习网   向我示意,引我躲过死亡;

  Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

  海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,

学习啦在线学习网   But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

学习啦在线学习网   否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。

学习啦在线学习网   and your triumphant eyes the moment after

  顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,

  revived their captive with an alms of breath.

学习啦在线学习网   你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。

  有关于感人的英语情诗篇三

  SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

  我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

  By Pierre De Ronsard

  作者:龙萨

学习啦在线学习网   Tr. Zhang Heqing

  翻译:张和清

  Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

  我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

学习啦在线学习网   She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

  她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。

  Or to the general sun, who everywhere

  或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处

  Goes common with his light? You walk alone

  挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,

学习啦在线学习网   And you are such that envy must despair

  你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望

  Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

学习啦在线学习网   发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,

  You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

学习啦在线学习网   你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,

学习啦在线学习网   Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

  你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。

  Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

学习啦在线学习网   那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,

  Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

学习啦在线学习网   在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,

  So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

学习啦在线学习网   你的美丽至今无人企及。

  Either your body shields some noble demon,

  你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,

学习啦在线学习网   Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

  你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,

学习啦在线学习网   Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

学习啦在线学习网   你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。

  
看了“有关于感人的英语情诗”的人还看了:

1.关于感人的英语情诗欣赏

2.关于最动人英文情诗欣赏

3.关于感人的英文诗歌欣赏

4.

5.关于最美的英文句子欣赏

6.感人的爱情文章:一封情书

有关于感人的英语情诗欣赏

越演越烈的爱情像一棵美丽的罂粟,引导他们走向歧途。学习啦小编整理了有关于感人的英语情诗,欢迎阅读! 有关于感人的英语情诗篇一 我将你的心带上 I Carry Your Heart with Me 我将你的心带上 I carry your heart with me 我将你的心带
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
2570599