学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语诗歌英语学习的重要部分。正如学习汉语要懂诗词歌赋一样,学习英语学习啦在线学习网时有必要对英语诗歌有所了解。学习啦小编整理了泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花,欢迎阅读!

  泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花篇一

  他希冀天国的锦缎

学习啦在线学习网   He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven

学习啦在线学习网   他希冀天国的锦缎

学习啦在线学习网   Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,

  若我有天国的锦缎,

学习啦在线学习网   Enwrought with golden and silver light,

  以金银色的光线编织

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

  还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光

学习啦在线学习网   of night and light and the half-light,

  以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,

  I would spread the cloths under your feet:

  我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。

学习啦在线学习网   But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

  可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;

  I have spread my dreams under your feet,

  就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,

  Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

学习啦在线学习网   轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。

  泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花篇二

  On a Stair I Stood

  我站在楼梯上

  Pierre de Ronsard

学习啦在线学习网   皮埃尔·龙萨

学习啦在线学习网   (English version by Humbert Wolfe)

学习啦在线学习网   英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫

学习啦在线学习网   Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

学习啦在线学习网   不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,

  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

  你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。

  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

  你那突如其来的优雅,

  of unanticpated neighboourhood.

  让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。

  As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

  犹如闪电劈开云团,

  split with your beatuty, and began to race,

学习啦在线学习网   无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;

学习啦在线学习网   now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

  一阵像冰,一阵似火,

  by that unparelleled beatitutde.

  胸中的血液奔腾激荡。

学习啦在线学习网   And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

  那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,

  your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

  向我示意,引我躲过死亡;

学习啦在线学习网   Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

学习啦在线学习网   海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,

  But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

学习啦在线学习网   否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。

  and your triumphant eyes the moment after

  顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,

  revived their captive with an alms of breath.

学习啦在线学习网   你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。

  泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花篇三

学习啦在线学习网   爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Love me little, Love me long

学习啦在线学习网   爱我少一点,爱我久一点

学习啦在线学习网   Is the burden of my song?

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

学习啦在线学习网   Love that is too hot and strong

  如果爱得太炙热

  Burneth soon to waste.

学习啦在线学习网   它将很快燃烧成灰烬

学习啦在线学习网   Still, I would not have thee cold

学习啦在线学习网   但也不要对我冰冷

学习啦在线学习网   Not too backward ,nor too bold

学习啦在线学习网   不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热

  Love that lasteth till its old

学习啦在线学习网   不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

  Fadeth not in haste.

学习啦在线学习网   我要你爱我 一直到老

  Love me little ,Love me long

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Is the burden of my song.

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  If thou love me too much,

  如果爱我太多

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

学习啦在线学习网   它不可能像金石那样永恒

  Love me little ,more than such,

  爱我少一点我更愿意

  For I fear the end.

  只因我怕爱会失去

学习啦在线学习网   I am with little well content,

学习啦在线学习网   一点儿我就感到幸福

  And a little from thee sent

学习啦在线学习网   一点儿就会让我满意

学习啦在线学习网   Is enough, with true intent

  只要你是真心真意

  To be steadfast friend.

  我们的爱 至死不渝

  
看了“泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花”的人还看了:

1.泰戈尔经典英语诗歌《生如夏花》

2.泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花

3.泰戈尔生如夏花经典英语诗歌

4.关于泰戈尔英文诗阅读

5.关于泰戈尔英文诗歌经典

6.泰戈尔经典诗歌译文

3112222