欧美经典诗歌欣赏
朗读欧美英文诗歌,是学习和提高英语阅读最好方法学习啦在线学习网。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来欧美经典诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!
欧美经典诗歌欣赏:可怜的雪人
Once upon a time the Elf, Rudolph and Santa got into the hot bath tub,
学习啦在线学习网 曾经有一次,小精灵,鲁道夫和圣诞老人进了热乎的浴盆,
学习啦在线学习网 As it would keep them from the cold outside, when they got a little scrub.
为了避寒,他们凑合着擦洗了一番
When Frosty saw what they were doing he laughed and poked fun at them,
学习啦在线学习网 当他们稍微的擦洗了一番,便被雪人看到了,雪人嘲笑他们,跟他们开起了玩笑。
学习啦在线学习网 Santa was so embarrassed and didn't know what to say to Frosty, his cutest gem.
学习啦在线学习网 圣诞老人觉得很丢脸,也不知道跟他最可爱的伙计说点啥。
学习啦在线学习网 So in his defence he told Frosty to enter the hot bath tub instead of finding flaws.
为了挽回面子,他也让雪人进热浴盆,免得他有机会唧唧歪歪的。
He thought this would make Frosty realize what a cool idea it really was.
学习啦在线学习网 他脑子里盘算着,得让雪人知道进热浴盆是个多酷的注意,
But when Frosty got in, the temperature of the tub changed from hot to cold,
但是当雪人进去后,浴盆里的空气马上从热变冷了。
And within seconds the Elf, Rudolph and Santa froze.
没两分钟,小精灵、鲁道夫和圣诞老人都被冻住了。
They froze not just because it was too cold to bear,
学习啦在线学习网 他们不是因为太冷被冻住的,
But they froze when they realized their culprit has melted in the hot tub there.
而是因为那个让他们石化的元凶在热浴盆里化了。
学习啦在线学习网 Poor Frosty!
可怜的雪人。
欧美经典诗歌欣赏:他希冀天国的锦缎
学习啦在线学习网 Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
学习啦在线学习网 若我有天国的锦缎,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
以金银色的光线编织,
学习啦在线学习网 The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
学习啦在线学习网 还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光
of night and light and the half-light,
以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
学习啦在线学习网 我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。
学习啦在线学习网 But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
学习啦在线学习网 可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;
学习啦在线学习网 I have spread my dreams under your feet,
就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
学习啦在线学习网 轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。
欧美经典诗歌欣赏:我的风筝
学习啦在线学习网 My kite is white,
我的风筝白,
My kite is light,
我的风筝轻,
My kite is in the sky!
我的风筝上了天!
Now low,now high,
学习啦在线学习网 时而高飞时低旋,
学习啦在线学习网 You see the kite,
我的风筝在云间,
You see it, you and I.
你我两人都看见。
欧美经典诗歌欣赏:春雨
学习啦在线学习网 Rain,rain,rain,April rain,
雨呀雨,四月的雨,
You are feeding seed and grain,
学习啦在线学习网 你晶莹的雨滴闪闪发亮,
学习啦在线学习网 You are raising plants and crops
你用它把种籽和谷粒润育,
学习啦在线学习网 With your gaily sparkling drops,
学习啦在线学习网 你用它把庄稼和万物滋养。
In the sun glitter bright,
学习啦在线学习网 阳光下,你灿烂生辉,
学习啦在线学习网 Patter gently through the night.
学习啦在线学习网 暗夜里,你滴答轻响,
On the branches buds will grow
学习啦在线学习网 你温柔多情的抚爱,
With your soft caressing flow.
催促枝头的蓓蕾成长。
In the woods violets blue,
林子里蓝莹莹的紫罗兰,
Newly blown,will smile at you,
刚刚绽开,向你微笑,
And we boys and girls will run
学习啦在线学习网 我们男孩子和女孩子,
Thourgh your showers in the sua.
穿过阵阵骤雨,在阳光下奔跑。
看完这篇文章的人还看了:
2.外国经典诗歌欣赏