学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 莎士比亚经典英文诗歌带翻译

莎士比亚经典英文诗歌带翻译

时间: 焯杰674 分享

莎士比亚经典英文诗歌带翻译

学习啦在线学习网   莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英文诗歌带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!

  莎士比亚经典英文诗歌篇1

学习啦在线学习网   That time of year thou mayst in me behold

学习啦在线学习网   在我身上你或许会看见秋天,

  When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang

学习啦在线学习网   当黄叶,或尽脱,或只三三两两

  Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,

学习啦在线学习网   挂在瑟缩的枯枝上索索抖颤--

  Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.

  荒废的歌坛,那里百鸟曾合唱。

学习啦在线学习网   In me thou seest the twilight of such day

  在我身上你或许会看见暮霭,

学习啦在线学习网   As after sunset fadeth in the west,

学习啦在线学习网   它在日落后向西方徐徐消退:

学习啦在线学习网   Which by and by black night doth take away,

学习啦在线学习网   黑夜,死的化身,渐渐把它赶开,

学习啦在线学习网   Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.

  严静的安息笼住纷纭的万类

  In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire

学习啦在线学习网   在我身上你或许全看见余烬,

  That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,

  它在青春的寒灰里奄奄一息,

  As the death-bed whereon it must expire

学习啦在线学习网   在惨淡灵床上早晚总要断魂,

  Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.

学习啦在线学习网   给那滋养过它的烈焰所销毁。

  This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,

学习啦在线学习网   看见了这些,你的爱就会加强,

  To love that well which thou must leave ere long.

学习啦在线学习网   因为他转瞬要辞你溘然长往。

  莎士比亚经典英文诗歌篇2

学习啦在线学习网   O, lest the world should task you to recite

学习啦在线学习网   哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招

学习啦在线学习网   What merit lived in me, that you should love

学习啦在线学习网   我有什么好处,使你在我死后

学习啦在线学习网   After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

  依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,

  For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

学习啦在线学习网   因外我一点值得提的都没有;

  Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

学习啦在线学习网   除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,

学习啦在线学习网   To do more for me than mine own desert,

学习啦在线学习网   过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,

学习啦在线学习网   And hang more praise upon deceased I

学习啦在线学习网   把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,

学习啦在线学习网   Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

  远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:

  O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

学习啦在线学习网   哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,

学习啦在线学习网   That you for love speak well of me untrue,

学习啦在线学习网   怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,

学习啦在线学习网   My name be buried where my body is,

  愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,

  And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

  免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

学习啦在线学习网   For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

  因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,

  And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

学习啦在线学习网   而你爱不值得爱的,也该愧赧。

  莎士比亚经典英文诗歌篇3

学习啦在线学习网   From fairest creatures we desire increase,

学习啦在线学习网   我们要美丽的生命不断繁息,

  That thereby beauty's rose might never die,

  能这样,美的玫瑰才永不消亡,

  But as the riper should by time decease,

  既然成熟的东西都不免要谢世,

学习啦在线学习网   His tender heir might bear his memory;

学习啦在线学习网   优美的子孙就应当来承继芬芳:

学习啦在线学习网   But thou contracted to thine own bright eyes,

  但是你跟你明亮的眼睛结了亲,

  Feed'st thy light's flame with self-substantial fuel,

  把自身当柴烧,烧出了眼睛的光彩,

  Making a famine where abundance lies,

学习啦在线学习网   这就在丰收的地方造成了饥馑,

  Thyself thy foe, to thy sweet self too cruel.

  你是跟自己作对,教自己受害。

  Thou that art now the world's fresh ornament,

  如今你是世界上鲜艳的珍品,

  And only herald to the gaudy spring,

  只有你能够替灿烂的春天开路,

学习啦在线学习网   Within thine own bud buriest thy content,

  你却在自己的花蕾里埋葬了自身,

  And, tender churl, mak'st waste in niggarding.

  温柔的怪物呵,用吝啬浪费了全部。

学习啦在线学习网   Pity the world, or else this glutton be,

  可怜这世界吧,世界应得的东西

学习啦在线学习网   To eat the world's due, by the grave and thee.

  别让你和坟墓吞吃到一无所遗!


猜你喜欢:

1.莎士比亚经典诗歌推荐

2.莎士比亚双语诗歌选读

3.莎士比亚名言(中英文对照、爱情、读书、励志)

4.双语诗歌精选阅读

5.经典英语诗歌翻译

626030