学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

英爱情文诗带翻译精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

学习啦在线学习网   爱情像是糖果,散落在游乐场的每个地方;灯火闪亮,永远不会打烊。学习啦小编整理了英爱情文诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  英爱情文诗带翻译篇一

  情人的哀诉

  The Lover’s Appeal

  情人的哀诉

学习啦在线学习网   Sir Thomas Wyatt

学习啦在线学习网   托马斯·怀亚特

学习啦在线学习网   AND wilt thou leave me thus!

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay! for shame!

  说不!说不!多么羞辱!

学习啦在线学习网   To save thee from the blame

  我的悲伤,我的失落,

学习啦在线学习网   Of all my grief and grame.

  责备无需由你背负。

学习啦在线学习网   And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  无论是富贵还是潦倒,

  That hath loved thee so long

  我一直爱你义无反顾;

  In wealth and woe among:

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

学习啦在线学习网   And is thy heart so strong

学习啦在线学习网   难道你的心就如此冷酷?

  As for to leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

学习啦在线学习网   That hath given thee my heart

  而我一颗心已经向你托付;

  Never for to depart

  不是为了离别,

学习啦在线学习网   Neither for pain nor smart:

  不是为了痛苦:

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

学习啦在线学习网   难道你就这样把我抛开?

学习啦在线学习网   Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  对于一个深爱你的人,

  And have no more pity

  你的同情怎会踪影全无?

学习啦在线学习网   Of him that loveth thee?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

学习啦在线学习网   Alas! thy cruelty!

  天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  英爱情文诗带翻译篇二

  请爱再莅临

学习啦在线学习网   Come again, sweet love doth now invite,

  回来吧,我柔美的爱情在此恳求你的眷顾,

  Thy graces that refrain, To do me due delight.

  它叫我压抑着应得的喜悦,

学习啦在线学习网   To see, to hear, to touch, to kiss, to die,

学习啦在线学习网   忍住不得见你、听你、碰你、吻你,

学习啦在线学习网   With thee again in sweetest sympathy.

  与你在最温柔的怜爱中再死一回。

  To see, to hear, to touch, to kiss, to die,

学习啦在线学习网   忍住不得见你、听你、碰你、吻你,

  With thee again in sweetest sympathy.

  与你在最温柔的怜爱中再死一回。

  Come again, that I may cease to mourn, Through thy unkind disdain;

  回来吧,那么我便不再为你无情的轻视哀恸;

  For now left and forlorn.

  因为此刻遭你所弃,孤独寂寞,

  I sit, I sigh, I weep, I faint, I die,

学习啦在线学习网   我就这么呆坐、叹息、哭泣、昏厥、死去,

学习啦在线学习网   In deadly pain and endless misery,

学习啦在线学习网   在要命的痛楚和无尽的苦恼中;

学习啦在线学习网   I sit, I sigh, I weep, I faint, I die,

学习啦在线学习网   我就这么呆坐、叹息、哭泣、昏厥、死去,

学习啦在线学习网   In deadly pain and endless misery.

  在要命的痛楚和无尽的苦恼中。

  英爱情文诗带翻译篇三

学习啦在线学习网   SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

学习啦在线学习网   我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

学习啦在线学习网   By Pierre De Ronsard

  作者:龙萨

  Tr. Zhang Heqing

  翻译:张和清

学习啦在线学习网   Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

  我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

学习啦在线学习网   She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

  她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。

  Or to the general sun, who everywhere

学习啦在线学习网   或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处

  Goes common with his light? You walk alone

学习啦在线学习网   挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,

  And you are such that envy must despair

  你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望

  Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

学习啦在线学习网   发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,

  You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

学习啦在线学习网   你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,

  Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

学习啦在线学习网   你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。

学习啦在线学习网   Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

  那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,

学习啦在线学习网   Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

学习啦在线学习网   在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,

学习啦在线学习网   So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

学习啦在线学习网   你的美丽至今无人企及。

  Either your body shields some noble demon,

  你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,

  Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

  你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,

  Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

学习啦在线学习网   你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。

  
学习啦在线学习网 看了“英爱情文诗带翻译”的人还看了:

1.关于中英文互译情诗精选

2.爱情英语短文带翻译

3.精选爱情英语美文

4.爱情美文中英对译

5.中英文经典爱情语录

6.关于爱情的英文句子加翻译

2223790