学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

简单英语古诗带翻译

时间: 焯杰674 分享

学习啦在线学习网   英语古诗是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,值得我们阅读欣赏,下面是学习啦小编为大家带来简单英语古诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  简单英语古诗篇一:

学习啦在线学习网   That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,

  你受人指摘,并不是你的瑕疵,

学习啦在线学习网   For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;

  因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;

学习啦在线学习网   The ornament of beauty is suspect,

  美丽的无上的装饰就是猜疑,

学习啦在线学习网   A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.

学习啦在线学习网   像乌鸦在最晴朗的天空飞翔。

  So thou be good, slander doth but approve

学习啦在线学习网   所以,检点些,谗言只能更恭维

  Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;

学习啦在线学习网   你的美德,既然时光对你钟情;

  For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,

学习啦在线学习网   因为恶蛆最爱那甜蜜的嫩蕊,

  And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.

  而你的正是纯洁无瑕的初春。

学习啦在线学习网   Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,

  你已经越过年轻日子的埋伏,

  Either not assail'd or victor being charged;

  或未遭遇袭击,或已克服敌手;

  Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,

  可是,对你这样的赞美并不足

  To tie up envy evermore enlarged:

学习啦在线学习网   堵住那不断扩大的嫉妒的口:

  If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,

学习啦在线学习网   若没有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,

  Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.

  多少个心灵的王国将归你独占。

  简单英语古诗篇二:

学习啦在线学习网   No longer mourn for me when I am dead

  我死去的时候别再为我悲哀,

学习啦在线学习网   Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell

学习啦在线学习网   当你听见那沉重凄惨的葬钟

  Give warning to the world that I am fled

  普告给全世界说我已经离开

学习啦在线学习网   From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:

学习啦在线学习网   这龌龊世界去伴最龌龊的虫:

  Nay, if you read this line, remember not

  不呀,当你读到这诗,别再记起

  The hand that writ it; for I love you so

  那写它的手;因为我爱到这样,

  That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot

  宁愿被遗忘在你甜蜜的心里,

学习啦在线学习网   If thinking on me then should make you woe.

  如果想起我会使你不胜哀伤。

  O, if, I say, you look upon this verse

学习啦在线学习网   如果呀,我说,如果你看见这诗,

学习啦在线学习网   When I perhaps compounded am with clay,

学习啦在线学习网   那时候或许我已经化作泥土,

学习啦在线学习网   Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.

  连我这可怜的名字也别提起,

  But let your love even with my life decay,

学习啦在线学习网   但愿你的爱与我的生命同腐。

  Lest the wise world should look into your moan

  免得这聪明世界猜透你的心,

学习啦在线学习网   And mock you with me after I am gone.

  在我死去后把你也当作笑柄。

  简单英语古诗篇三:

学习啦在线学习网   O, lest the world should task you to recite

学习啦在线学习网   哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招

  What merit lived in me, that you should love

学习啦在线学习网   我有什么好处,使你在我死后

学习啦在线学习网   After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

  依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,

  For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

  因外我一点值得提的都没有;

  Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

  除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,

  To do more for me than mine own desert,

学习啦在线学习网   过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,

学习啦在线学习网   And hang more praise upon deceased I

学习啦在线学习网   把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,

学习啦在线学习网   Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

  远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:

学习啦在线学习网   O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

  哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,

  That you for love speak well of me untrue,

学习啦在线学习网   怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,

  My name be buried where my body is,

  愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,

  And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

  免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

  For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

  因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,

  And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

学习啦在线学习网   而你爱不值得爱的,也该愧赧。

简单英语古诗带翻译相关文章:

1.经典励志英语诗歌带翻译

2.英语诗歌带翻译

3.简短英语诗歌

4.超简单儿童英文小诗

5.简单励志英文诗

6.简单好背的英语诗歌

1264562